⁰¹ 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

"ugh

"ugh...ah...haa...ah..."

the bed creaked with every thrust into the lascivious purple-haired pureblood. his tanned skin sticky from sweat and lips curved into a insatiable smile as the man on top of him kisses down his neck. the feeling of just utter sex excited him─the infinite sensation of pleasure is his kryotonite. he, ambrose solcyon, loved this feeling. his fingers clawed at the man's back leaving red nail marks as if a feral animal had scratched him. his legs then lift up to wrap around his torso so his throbbing dick would reach the deepest part of him.

"right there... right there!"

he let out the most beautiful sound of pleasure. the way his dick moved through his sensitive insides is like ecstacy─pure heaven. their bodies rocked up and down and every rapid thrust.

"harder, takuma," he whispered so tantalizingly in his ear, "devour me."

those were the words he needed to hear. their lips met as their tongues fought for dominance with one another. slurping as they sucked on each other's lips. as they did, ambrose began sucking takuma's energy to replenish his own. he felt faint however, the addictive feeling of having his penis clenched perfectly around his insides seems to only be his motivation. soft moans escapes ambrose's lips as takuma slipped a finger into ambrose's hole which was already filled with his cock.

his body flinched as takuma inserted another finger. his lips left kisses down his cheek and neck then biting at his pretty pink nipples. his free hand threading itself with the shibari ropes that ambrose always wore. god he was hot. within seconds, ambrose cummed and a sticky substances cannons out his penis. the white liquid spilling over his stomach and takuma lapped it all up. he wasn't wasting anything of ambrose.

ambrose decided that it was his turn. he stood up and pushed takuma down; his back hitting the bed. his hand slowly trails down takuma's chest in a teasing matter as he lowered himself to his dick that was still hard. ambrose licks his lips as his mouth took in takuma's hard shaft which only grew bigger inside his wet mouth.

"ngh...haa..."

saliva coated takuma's member. while ambrose worked takuma, he slips three of his fingers into his empty hole which was begging to be fucked. he lets out a moan which vibrated on takuma's dick. he deep throats his length and tears wells up at the corner of his eyes as he gagged. his legs shaking as he fingered himself; the feeling of being completely filled up making him excited and dripping wet.

takuma came; his white semen completely drunken by ambrose. he gains energy through sexual intercourse and a man or woman's sex fluids gave him enough to sustain for a max of three days. they kissed for minutes as their hands groped every part of their bodies with ease. takuma bit into ambrose's neck, drawing his hot blood steaming with sex and pleasure laced into the metallic aftertaste. his blood was like an aphrodisiac.

without warning, ambrose had completely sunk himself onto takuma's hard member again. his insides clenching around him so tight that ambrose shuddered at how big his cock was. the feeling of a dick inside him was better than having something clenched around him. takuma gave a light squeeze to ambrose's peachy buttocks and he began to slowly lift himself up. he whimpered at the feeling that his hole was empty but relished in the thought that he would feel it soon. takuma really didn't care and slammed ambrose back down onto his impatient dick.