dying love chapter 2

MORNING ASSEMBLY

            As i rushed down the long narrow hallway in school i could hear the sound of the vice principal over the intercom. His voice sounded rough and croaky when he started speaking,''All students please head over to the auditorium for the morning assembly and make sure your wearing your school uniforms, students who do not  follow rules will run laps around the whole school." As soon as the vice principal was finished with the intercom, the hallways were filled with students making there way to the assembly. Pushing and shoving i finally made it out alive through the crowd of rushing students. Every time we come back from a school break we all end up gathering either in the auditorium or the school gym for a morning assembly, which is useless because no one bothers listening to the teachers talking about how we should improve our grades and that girls should be careful not to end up pregnant. When i opened the door loud screaming and people talking rang in my ears like a bunch of drums playing at the same time. I headed to the empty seat in front of me when i heard someone calling out my name ''Emma over here'' i turned to face that direction and saw my friend Anna sitting in the third row waving her hands like she does when she knows the answer to a question in class. I smiled and waved my hand in a less maniac way and walked confidently towards her, all of a sudden i bumped into something hard and fell on the ground. 

Dusting the dust off the palms of my hands i notice someone holding out their hand towards me. I look up and see a tall handsome boy who looked around my age with wavy sleek blond hair that fall slightly above his beautiful ocean blue eyes that hypnotize you if you stare for to long. Accepting his kind offer i shyly reached for his large hand and  placed mines in his, and lifted my body off the ground. ''Im sorry i wasn't looking where i was going, i tend to be clumsy sometimes, well all the time, i mean that's  what my friends tell me,so do you live  here?'' i said with a overgramatic laugh then turned around and slapped my forhead a couple of times muttering under my breath ''of course he doesn't live here, stupid'' slapping my self a couple of more times i take a deep breath and slowly turn to face him but to my surprise i found him gone. Looking frantically around at the crowd of students i couldn't find a guy that resembled him, and just like how quickly we bumped into each other he quickly left and left me in confusion.