5

Namjoon pulled the snacks out of the bag and laid them out on the table "Wow, you must've bought the whole store" he chuckled.

"I-I just didn't know what you would like" Jungkook defended shyly. Namjoon smiled and ruffled the youngers hair, before walking past him and into the kitchen.

"Please, make yourself at home, I'm sorry its a mess..." Namjoon rummaged through the kitchen, "Do you want something to drink?"

Jungkook slowly sat on the couch, his posture proper "Water, is fine, please" he was so nervous. He had no idea how to act around Namjoon. Jungkook thought back to the bell and his face turned red again. How was he supposed to act around his first love and soulmate, especially since he barely knew the guy!

Namjoon emerged from the kitchen with a mug of water (It'd be a miracle if he owned a cup) handing it to Jungkook.

"How have been feeling?" Jungkook asked to break the silence.

Namjoon sighed and plopped on the couch, popping open his drink "I don't know. I'm sure Hobi already filled you guys in on my ex"

"Well, sorta he just told us he was your ex... he's handsome..." Jungkook spoke. Namjoon laughed and rubbed his face.

"A pretty face doesn't always mean they're a good person," Namjoon glanced at Jungkook "With you though, you've got a pretty face and you're a good person."

Jungkook blushed "You're prettier..." the younger whispered.

They sat their silent, Jungkook mentally smacking himself.

"What made you come here?" Namjoon asked curiously.

Jungkook leaned back on the couch, "I was getting worried, I hadn't heard from you and I couldn't just sit around and wait for something to happen. I wanted to know you were okay, I didn't want you to be alone" Jungkook had a bit of worry still on his face. Namjoon smiled and leaned in towards Jungkook, cupping his face. The younger held his breath and shut his eyes tightly. Namjoon planted a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

Namjoon pulled away "Thank you."

Jungkook's heart was racing, he was sure that you could hear it pounding through the apartment. He hands a moment of impulse and pulled Namjoon towards him, their lips crashing into each other.

Jungkook clutched Namjoons shirt for dear life. He had no idea what he had just done, but the two melted into each other.

They pulled away from each other, catching their breathe.

"Oh my god- I- Um- I'm so sorry I-" Jungkook stumbled over his words like a child.

Namjoon gently tucked the youngers hair behind his ear "It's okay" he smiled.

A loud knock interrupted the two. Namjoon stood up and straightened out his shirt. The second Namjoon walked away, Jungkook placed a hand over his own heart and tried to calm himself down.

The older opened the front door slightly "Hyunwoo?" Namjoon sounded broken when he spoke that name.

Jungkook felt his heart drop.

The door slammed shut. Hyunwoo could be heard on the other side of the door, calling for Namjoon.

The older stared at Jungkook, sadness written all over his face.

"Do you want me to leave?" Jungkook asked as he stood up.

Namjoon shook his head "No, I just need a second to gather my thoughts..." he took a deep breath and everything around them went silent.

Jungkook walked over to Namjoon and pulled him into a hug, a hug that he could feel the older needed. Namjoon was taken aback before he felt a sense of calmness wash over him.

"Why don't we just sit down and put on a movie?" Jungkook suggested as he pulled away. Namjoon nodded. The two made their way to the couch and sat down. They put on a movie and sank into the couch.

Namjoon slipped his hand into Jungkooks. Before they knew it they were practically melted into each other, cuddling. Namjoon held onto Jungkook tightly, he didn't exactly want to let go of him right now.

Jungkook noticed all the plants that Namjoon had around the apartment, he hadn't noticed them before.

"Look at all these pretty plants, I didn't notice them before" Jungkook complimented as he got off the couch to admire them closer.

Namjoon blushed and stood up "They just my little comfort friends" he smiled.

Jungkook smiled, his nose scrunching a bit. He looked at each plant, complimenting them as he went along. Namjoon could feel himself falling for the younger a bit more with each moment that passed.

"It's gotten so late- I'm sorry that I took up most of your day" Jungkook apologized, "I should probably get going"

Namjoon frowned and bit his bottom lip, not wanting him to go, "Feel free to drop by whenever you want- You can come to see my plants whenever" he offered.

Jungkook grinned and nodded "I'll definitely be taking you up on that offer"

The younger gathered his things and threw on his coat.

"Wait, it's night so it's a bit colder, take this" Namjoon grabbed his red scarf and wrapped it around Jungkook, leaving the younger ready to explode. They walked towards the door, Namjoon opening it "Thank you it means a lot to me... You made me feel better"

Jungkook looked away shyly "Of course, I care about you- I wanna make sure you're always okay" he looked up at Namjoon with a small, shy, smile.

Namjoon giggled and pulled Jungkook a bit closer, planting another kiss on his forehead, "Let me know when you get home" he cupped Jungkook's face and kissed his pouty lips gently.

Jungkook nodded with a small smile playing on his lips "I will" he agreed, before pulling away, the apartment door slowly shutting behind him.

The younger couldn't help but feel a bit empty when the door finally shut.

Jungkook felt like his head was in the clouds. He started walking, still in his thoughts when he accidentally bumped into someone, "I'm sorry- That was my fault-"

"Oh its the little idol" The man commented. Jungkook felt himself turn pale as Hyunwoo stood in front of him, a giant grin on his face.

This day was too much like a roller coaster, Jungkook felt like he was ready to throw up. He wanted off this ride.