Arc 1 Origins of Kiwi, Chapter 6: Annoyance

Hello, Kittens!

Enjoy the chapter, leave comments and feedback!

---

Unknown: 🥝

:Tsukauchi
Are you turning yourself in yet?

Unknown:
No💚
I'm just here to send ✨memes✨

I hate you :Tsukauchi

Unknown: Mood
Anyway, MEMES

:Tsukauchi
Why are you like this?

Unknown:

 :Tsukauchi

... :Tsukauchi

____

"Wha- He blocked me!" Izuku whined immediately bursting into a fit of giggles after.

Izuku, now fourteen, sat on the roof on a donut shop, waiting to see what he can snag when they go to throw out the leftovers they have for the day.

The vigilante had finished capturing a few low-level villains and criminals a few hours ago, the crime rates have unfortunately skyrocketed in the last few months.

It's been running everyone involved ragged, so much so that the police and heroes have mostly begun to ignore the vigilantes in the area.

That was a good thing considering Izuku almost got caught by Presentation Michael, luckily though the teen escaped.

Izuku hummed as he thought about who he should annoy next, he doesn't really want to go home nor does he want to hunt down his Sensei...

He was pulled out of his musing by the sound of the back door to the shop creaking open, the employee glancing around to likely see if she could see him.

"Rio~!" Izuku chirped from his place on the roof, drawing the attention of the parrot quirked girl.

"There's my favorite chaos gremlin!" She greeted, "We had some cream filled ones left, some glazed, and there was some extra dough so I made you a few custom ones."

Izuku gasped delightedly at the list of doughy treats he gets to indulge in, "Thank you!"

"No problem, now shoo before my boss catches us and calls the cops." She ordered, handing the vigilante the box when he jumped down.

"Bye, Rio! See you next week!"

♚𝕂♚𝕀♚𝕎♚𝕀♚

A figure ran through the allies of Musutafu, ducking and hiding behind anything to keep out of sight.

They were covered by a white, expensive looking hoodie, the lower half of their face also being covered by a black mask.

Izuku had spotted the figure a few blocks back and had been trailing them from the rooftops, making sure the figure on the ground couldn't see him.

He didn't get a bad vibe from this guy, but he was curious. It's not every day you see some rich looking kid scurrying around the shadier sides of town, unless they were buying drugs or something else illegal.

But then again this guy hadn't stopped at any of the usual spots dealers hang out, if anything this person seemed to be trying to get away from someone.

Izuku being the meddling, chaotic kiwi he is decided to interfere, his plan being to jump down and confront the guy when he stops for a break.

Keeping his eyes locked on the hooded figure, he jumped over another ally onto the roof ahead of him, landing in a roll as to not break anything.

The figure themself kept ducking and weaving through the winding labyrinth of allies, only stopping when they were grabbed by another person not even Izuku had seen.

Izuku quickly jumped his way down from the roof, using fire escapes, windowsills, and a dumpster to descend, before sprinting towards the dead end the hooded figure had been pulled into.

The sound of a struggle got louder as Izuku swiftly approached, the sounds of yelling, bodies being slammed into trashcans, and walls a familiar tune to the vigilante.

Izuku sprinted in and locked on to the person who had pulled the hooded figure. He pulled a knife from under his sleeve and hit in between the two who were already fighting.

Izuku ducked low and slashed at the lanky man in front of him, cutting a large gash into his thigh, ripping a shout of pain from him.

Before the man could retaliate, the vigilante landed two solid kicks, one to the back of his knee causing him to collapse, and the other to the guy's head, knocking him out cold.

"Are you alright?" Izuku asked the person behind him, now revealed to be a boy around his age who had white and red hair, as well as sported a painful looking scar on the left side of his face.

The boy stayed silent, glaring at Izuku with cold eyes, "I didn't need your help." He seethed through gritted teeth.

"The fact that you're bleeding and holding yourself against a wall says otherwise." Izuku commented, whilst he tied up the unconscious man using some zip ties he always carried with him.

"Now, why don't you tell me why you've been running through this part of town, Pepsi boy?"

The dual-colored Male's gaze sharpened, "Excuse me?"

"Listen, I've been tailing you for the past half hour. You are not the kind of people I usually see around here to begin with, and it looked like you were running from something." Izuku explained whilst digging in his oversized pockets for something, putting the other boy on edge even more.

"Want a kiwi?" Izuku asked, holding the fruit towards the still bleeding boy, "Before you say anything, no it's not poisoned, no it's not a bomb or a tracking device, it's literally just a fruit."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The taller boy asked incredulously, he obviously thought Izuku was crazy, but that's something a lot of people assume.

Izuku hummed in false thought, "More things than I care to count." He shrugged, "Are you gonna take the fruit or not, you should also probably let me bandage your wounds."

"I don't even know who you are," the half and half boy pointed out, "What makes you think-"

Izuku sighed cutting the boy off, "People call me Kiwi, I'm a vigilante around here. And no I won't give out my real name."

The half and half boy pursed his lips together. He had never encountered a vigilante before, but from what he's heard his old man scream about, he didn't like them.

"Shoto." He muttered quietly, letting his guard down slightly. The guy across from him didn't seem like a threat, even if he did just knock out his attacker and admitted to stalking him.

Maybe it was the combined pain of his previous injuries and the new ones messing with his head, but..

"My arm is getting tired here." The vigilante sang, waving the arm that was holding the fruit out to Shoto, "If you aren't going to take the kiwi, will you at least let me bandage you? You don't even have to tell me why you're running around out here."

"... Fine.."