Arc 1 Origins of Kiwi, Chapter 2: Drag Them All to Hell

Hello, KIttens!

I no longer have an updated schedule. I've decided to update what I want when I want.

Leave comments and feedback they make my day <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A nine-year-old Izuku was sitting on a rooftop eating a container of kiwis that he swiped from a supermarket stall.

This was a common occurrence. Well common for him anyway, not many nine-year-olds sat on roofs eating stolen fruit.

After Izuku ran away he realized a few things:

1. Everything is expensive so you might as well find a way to make it yourself or steal it.

2. Learning to make shit from scratch is harder than YouTube would have you believe.

3. People are waaay less suspicious of random kids being alone in shady areas then they should be.

That last one comes from the fact that Izuku lives in a literal garbage dump. Well, actually that's where most of that list comes from.

Everything Izuku has he made himself or he stole it, though he likes to use the term 'permanently borrowed'.

A shelter made out of an old bus with working heating for winter? Yep, he made that and stole a few of the parts to get the heating to work.

A generator that uses the oceans current to produce electricity? He did that too. Did he sorta maybe steal the generator itself? Yeah.

A computer that is stronger than most modern-day computers, that also has access to Wifi because of a few free access spots he was able to connect too? Yep. Is he siphoning internet from people without their knowledge? Yes, but it's for good reason.

He can't exactly go to school considering he's probably presumed dead?

He really doesn't know, nor does he care.

He left that life behind.

And honestly, it was the best decision Izuku ever made.

He may only be nine, but he's smart enough to know that the way he was being treated was bullshit.

It shouldn't have mattered if he had a quirk or not and yet that's the thing that people seem to care about the most in the world.

People survived for thousands of years without powers. They did amazing things without them as well.

Are quirks helpful? Hell fuckin' yes they are, but just because something is helpful doesn't mean its necessary.

And that's something people seem to forget.

Izuku can't forget though. He's just like the people of the past.

And just like them, he'll do amazing things without a quirk.

And no one.

Not the police, not the hero commission, not even All Might himself or whoever his villain counterpart is will stop him.

He'll drag them all to hell before they even get the chance.