Chapter 5: Later On

A couple months later, Eric was sat at his desk working on a new video, laughing away with his friends while playing Among Us (SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

Eric was the imposter, for once, his constant complaining of never getting imposter helped him. He rushes around, following Cameron and freaking him out until a meeting was called.

"Alright, Swags is definitely the imposter. He's following Fitz everywhere he goes." Mason said without expression.

"Well we don't know that, no one is dead, and if Swags was the imposter, wouldn't he have killed Fitz already?"

Eric sat silently, watching the battle of words go down. Fitz seemed quiet as well, for a different reason.

For some reason, Cameron couldn't stop thinking about Eric. It was weird, no matter what Cameron was doing, his mind drifted to Eric. No wonder he had so many cuts on his hands, even while cooking he couldn't focus.

"Fitz, wake up you cunt. We gotta vote." Mason earraped into his mic, startling Fitz out of his thoughts. 

"Jesus christ, no need to ear fuck Mas." Cameron said with a grumble in his voice, clicking the Skip Vote button and rubbing his tired face.

WOW TIMESKIP OOOOOOOOOOO

It was 11pm at night, and everyone else in the house was asleep. Which was unusual for the boys, usually staying up to around 1-2am in the morning.

"I guess everyone is tired, no big deal." Cameron thought to himself while editing, taking a sip of water and standing up for a quick break.

"I'll go see if Eric is awake.. check if he's doing alright." Cameron thought to himself again, opening his door and heading down the hall to Erics' room.

Cameron went silent, seeing if he could tell if Eric was asleep. Waiting outside his door and listening for any snoring.

Eric was sat in his chair, hitting a blunt and spinning around every once in a while. He noticed a shadow and stared for a little bit, setting down his blunt and walking over, opening the door slowly to see Cameron, his heart stopped.

Cameron jumped a bit and tried to look natural, but failed, coughing nervously and chuckling.

"Uh, hey Swags! ..How ya goin'?" Cameron said softly, not to wake anyone asleep.

Eric smiled and slipped past Cameron, heading downstairs and motioning for Cameron to follow. 

"Was about to get something to drink. I thought everyone was asleep, what are you doing up?"

Cameron wiped his forehead of sweat. Why was he so nervous? He's known Eric for years. Maybe for once, he felt something other than friendship. Or maybe he was constipated. He couldn't tell.

"I was going to come check on you, see if you were asleep.. or something.." Cameron slipped off at the end of the sentence, turning away in embarrassment.

Eric, high off his ass at the moment, gave him a chuckle. Eric found that thinking of Cameron as a clumsy puppy made it easier to talk to him, but sometimes it just made Cameron look even cuter than usual.

"Well, if you aren't about to head to bed, maybe we can hang out for bit.. in my room.." Eric said grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge and cracking it open, taking a sip.

Cameron gave him a nervous smile and nodded. "That sounds.. sketchy. Are you gonna drug me or something?"

Cameron sucked at making jokes.

Eric snorted and took Cameron's hand, leading him back upstairs and into his room.

"I wouldn't drug you, man. That's uncool." 

Eric sat down in his chair and gave Cameron the bed, scooting closer and resting his feet on Cameron's stomach.

They sat in silence for a bit, not knowing what to talk about. Eric relaxed and listened to the white noise of the AC, while Cameron sat sweating, the flutter in his chest growing bigger.

After a little while longer of silence, Cameron sat up, startling Eric from his spaced out state. Cameron scooted over in the bed, looking at Eric and looking back at the ceiling.

Eric hesitated and climbed in, laying relatively close to Cameron and staring back off into space.

Time seemed to stop for Cameron, all he wanted to do was hold Eric, it's all his body was telling him to do.

Cameron slowly took Erics' hand, finally relaxing. He let out a held in breath and smiled as Eric grabbed Cameron's hand back.

As Cameron started to drift off to sleep staring at Erics' ceiling, Eric looked over, watching Cameron's eyes slowly flutter open and shut.

Eric smiled to himself and gently leaned up, tilting Cameron's head to the side and kissing his forehead. He felt accomplished.

Eric laid back down, pulling the blanket over the both of them and getting comfortable and staring off into space.

"Goodnight, Eric."

Eric smiled, he loved the sound of his voice.

"Goodnight, Cam."

Cameron smiled as well,

he loved him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi im back lol
i got into fanfiction writing again
i have like 9 people who follow me so like, have fun

B)