Chapter 3 - Cameron's Thoughts

Cameron's POV

"Sweet Dreams, Eric."

Cameron sat in his room, drinking his water and thinking about the small, heart racing interaction with Eric. Cameron smiled, drilling Eric's adorable sleepy face into his memory.

Cameron has liked Eric since Eric first moved in. Eric's height difference against Cameron made the tall New Zealander always want to stare at him.

Cameron didn't know exactly why he liked Eric. Maybe it was because if you tease him about his height, he uses the same response.

"5'8 IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR AN ADULT MALE, DAMNIT!"

Or maybe because Eric was the clumsiest motherfucker Cameron has ever seen.

Or maybe because he would love to hold Eric down and just fuc-

"Since when have I ever wanted to fuck a guy.." Cameron mumbled to himself, smacking his already red cheeks.

Time Skip - 1ish hour

Cameron was almost asleep, his eyelids trying to force open as he stared at the ceiling of his room.

Cameron heard a soft knock at the door, which he ignored and flipped over before he heard who was behind the door.

"Cameron..? Are you awake..?" Eric whined out softly, the sound being muffled by the closed door.

Cameron jolted up, hopping out of the bed and almost eating shit as his foot got caught in the blanket.

Cameron rubbed his eyes and messed up his hair, to make it seem like he was sleeping for a while. Cameron was both excited and terrified, wondering what Eric needed.

Cameron slowly reached out for the door knob, twisting it and opening it slowly.

"Hi.. I-im sorry if I woke you.." Eric mumbled. Eric was sweating profusely, his branded Misfits hoodie (#BuyMisfitsBrand) was wrinkled and twisted around Eric's body. Eric's face was puffy, like he was just crying.

Cameron tried not to smile. Not in a mean way, but in a "Poor thing.." type way. Cameron fully opened the door and looked at Eric up and down before fixing Eric's hoodie for him.

"Swags? You ok? You look like you just got attacked by something.." Cameron said, like a worried mother.

"I-i just had a nightmare.." Eric whimpered softly, rubbing his cheek. Eric looked up at Cameron, gripping the blanket Cameron had tossed over him earlier.

At this point, Cameron couldn't help but smile, moving out of the way and letting Eric walk into his room.

Eric slowly trudged into Cameron's room, breathing in the scent of Cameron, which Eric found comforting.

Eric sat at the foot of Cameron's bed, leaning on the mattress and hugging the small blanket.

"You can come sit up here, Y'know. I don't mind." Cameron said matter-of-factly. Cameron patted his bedsheet and scooted under the covers, almost falling asleep again.

Eric stood up sleepily, hesitantly flopping onto Cameron's bed and inhaling a pillow. Eric smiled, turning his head and looking at Cameron. "Thank you.." Eric said quietly.

Cameron nodded, looking at Eric back. "You wanna talk about your nightmare? It might help you fall asleep." Cameron stated, fixing Eric's hoodie again.

Eric smiled, sitting up and hugging the blanket in his arms and letting out everything about his horrid nightmare.

Time Skip like an hour because I'm too lazy to describe it all.

Cameron sighed, watching a tear-strucken Swaggersouls. "C'mere." Cameron sat up himself and pulled Eric in a semi-side hug, rubbing Eric's arm.

Eric sniffled, both in fear and in happiness. He was afraid Cameron was going to judge him for being so afraid of a stupid nightmare.

Eric leaned against Cameron, loving the sudden affection. Eric began to softly sob, not being able to stop himself this time.

Cameron gently shushed Eric, rocking Eric back and forth gently and rubbing his shoulder.

"Thank you, Cameron."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the sun rose on a new day, Eric was fast asleep on Cameron's bed. Cameron, fast asleep on his floor.

Eric snored softly, twitching in his sleep as he had his head buried into Cameron's pillows.

Cameron slept peacefully on the floor, his head propped up by his arm and with a soft, sleepy smile on his face.

Soon enough, Cameron awoke. Rising out of his floor bed like an angel and looking over at Eric.

Cameron chuckled, striding over and staring at Eric for a few seconds before leaning down and planting a soft, gentle kiss on Eric's forehead.

Eric stirred in his sleep, while Cameron pulled another blanket over Eric's sleeping body.

Cameron backed up, stretching his long arms up and watching Eric sleep, turning around and opening his bedroom door.

"I love you, Eric."

-Author's note-

Holllyyyy fuucckk ive been putting this off for so long.

Im sorry :')

I havent been feeling the best lately, i also have just been having c h a o t i c writers block so hEhE

Anyway thank you for the support, ill try to post more often

:p