𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁

⚠️minor SA mentioned and described⚠️

——————————————————————————

The rest of the school day went by extremely slow. I went to my last two classes—which were as boring as ever.

History was my last period—and I almost hesitated to walk in again, knowing that Eren was in that class. But it was just another hour and a half—I could do it. At least I made it through the day. One day at a time, right?

Luckily, Eren and I were on opposite sides of the class, so all I recieved from him that class was a few all-loving glares from him. Otherwise he'd flat out ignore me.

While I was packing up my things after the last bell of the day, I got a text from Jean, saying to meet him at the front of the school.

"I gotta go meet Jean," I said to Annie beside me as she packed up her things. "I'll see you next week?"

"Yep!" She gave me an all-knowing look, raising her brow up and down. "Have fun."

I shushed her and laughed. I left the class, making my way to the front of the school.

I saw Jean waiting against the wall in the foyer, talking to a few of his other friends. They weren't people I'd ever seen him with, two girls and some random tall dude. I had no idea who they were.

Jean caught my gaze as I approached, and he said farewell to them, jogging over to meet me.

"(YN)!" He leaned down and kissed me, leaving his hands loosely around my waist. I smiled against his lips, my hands resting off of his shoulders. "Here," he said, pulling out a lollipop from his bag. "I found this in last period." He handed me the orange candy.

Yum, old candy. "Awe, that's so sweet," I said, taking the lollipop. "Are we all set to go then?" I asked, pulling away from the embrace. I felt so tired all of the sudden—I didn't even really feel up to going anymore...

Before Jean could reply, you heard a familiar—yet very unwanted—voice cooing at us. "Awe, look at the cute couple." I tensed up, groaning before even looking towards him.

Jean's grip became a little tighter on me.

"What the hell, Eren?! I was talking to you—" Armin's voice followed behind.

We both turned to see Eren walking up to us, his two friends Armin and the black-haired beauty Mikasa running to catch up to him. Both of whom looked just as annoyed as Jean and I that Eren wanted to start this again.

"And a little gift exchange too I see," Eren said, glancing at the candy in my hand with a weirded-out look.

"Do you have nothing fucking better to do, Jaeger?" Jean seethed.

"Did I say something to offend you?" He put his hand to his heart, making a pouty face. "Awe, I've hurt the horse's feelings—My bad."

"Eren—" Armin began.

Jean's breathing began coming on faster and deeper as his anger grew.

Before he could snap, I crossed my arms and glowered at Eren. "Is there an actual purpose to you coming over here?"

"Eren, can we please just get going? Stop with this childish bullshit and leave them be," Mikasa said as she rolled her eyes. "I want to get home."

Eren ignored her. He put his hands up, raising his eyebrows at me. Gross—he always had to radiate sarcasm in everything he did. "Damn, you don't gotta get all defensive. I just came over to wish you guys a good weekend, that's all. Have fun on your little date night." He smirked.