Yandere Female Overhaul x Izuku Midoriya

(Her appearance is the far left piece of the pic above, yes short hair, and with her mask from manga/anime.)

(Female Kai's name will still be Kai.)

(Also, Eri will not be abused. She will be an 'accomplice' and like her 'mommy'." Using her saliva instead of blood and treating her like...well a human? More so of a daughter or younger sister.)

Kai Chisaki was a woman in her early 20's (Changed it from the manga/anime). She always gets what she wants, be it how her plans go or if she recruits a new member. She does feel bad for the little girl, Eri that she is 'caring' for, as well as for betraying her master. However, she wanted to prove she could change everything. She wanted to make HIS, dream a reality, but he refused to allow her to use Eri.

She can't stop thinking of one 'annoying brat' as Shigaraki called him, Izuku Midoriya. Ironic, because she knew the kid from a few years ago. She had remembered stopping some annoying explosion-user boy from beating him up, and they used to play together ever since. Some would look at the girl strangely for playing with a kid much younger than her, but her heart always beat faster around him , and it wasn't just from playing tag. She knew the issues that would be seen if they had started a relationship, but she always viewed the greenette as her missing lover. She had her own ways of spying on him all these years. She hated that damn hero dream he had, but always tried to play coy and act kind about it.

She knew he was quirk-less and still hung around him. It was strange to Inko Midoriya how this decently older girl would hang around her young son, play with him, feed him, even bathing him. It didn't sit right with her, but she was just happy that her son was able to have a friend despite his quirklessness, so she allowed it to continue. Kai was happy with this. She had been pleased that she found such a precious boy she fell in love with, and he was PURE. He didn't have the disgusting thing known as a quirk....

When she found out from her informants that her lover was a member of UA and had such a destructive quirk to his body, she became enraged. She remembered how they had to move the whole operation from their original city location due to the destruction she caused in her raging rampage...also the need for many new members of the organization that weren't dead. She could have used her quirk to bring back the masses of dead grunts, but there were so many, that it would have been taxing on her health...and taken more than one afternoon.

She stared at the photo of her green haired love that she received from Shigaraki, "Kill the brat for me if possible." he had said. She scoffs as she remembers his words. Like that would happen. She knew Eri would like to have another figure in her life. Eri had heard Kai talk about Izuku, and had already seen him as her misguided father... yes Eri Chisaki was becoming a yandere for her 'father' but not in the same way as, Kai. She told Eri the plan, and even wrapped fake bandages around her arms and legs, then told her to find him. It wasn't hard, especially when the duo knew the patrol route. It was only a matter of making sure it was Izuku, or his hero name, 'Deku' that was patrolling.

God, that suit made her want to take him (in more ways than one) right there and then. But that tacky looking Lemillion was there. She knew that Izuku had grown, but damn. Those muscles she could see, his handsome face disgraced by that mask, and even his smile as he consoled Eri. She knew Izuku knew her first name, but her last name had been a mystery to him on purpose.

Time Skip- Day of Raid

Kai knew that Izuku was smart and dedicated...but hell this is too much. She had killed Lemillion, and had Eri back. Izuku was right where she wanted him...now was her next play of this 'chess' match.

"You know...Midoriya, you remind me of someone I knew when I was younger...Izu-Kun." She smirked under mask as his face looked horrified. He knew her eyes looked familiar when they first met.

"Kai-Chan? Why are you-" Izuku started, before being cut off by her shouting, "Shin now!" The 'unconscious' henchman quickly changed bullets to the 'sleep' shot and hit Izuku in the arm. His movements became sluggish as he heard her familiar cackle. He hadn't heard that since the last time he saw her during his first year of middle school. She made that same scary cackle, after she had forced her way with him. Izuku felt the same now as he did when she had done the equivalent of taint his purity, soil his virginity, his same feeling now was that fear. That fear of being weak and not being able to escape. He felt angry tears. Angry at himself, at not saving Eri, for Mirio being killed, and at Kai Chisaki.       

He remembers, as he falls unconscious, the past. He remembers their 'happy' times before she violated him. The childish memories that childhood friends of opposite sex's sometimes have.

"Izu-Chan! I may be older than you, but when you get older, let's get married!" Izuku was a young boy, so he didn't fully understand this meaning.

"O-o-okay Kai-san! I don't k-k-know wh-what that means, bu-but I t-trust you!" Izuku exclaimed.

Kai Chisaki releases a sinister smirk unseen by the boy, and put out her left pinky, as he puts out his own left one. They cross them and say 'Promise!' before Kai grabs his shoulder and leans down before saying, "Izuku, how do we seal a promise?" She smirks as she leans down and steals his lips. He may be young, but she knew he was HER husband. He would no longer be Izuku Midoriya, He would be Izuku Chisaki.

As Izuku Midoriya fell to the ground, Kai Chisaki picked up Eri and held her close, before getting closer to Izuku. She lifts off her bird-mask and clips it onto her belt, before picking him up by the from of his costume collar, and stealing his precious lips. She almost forgets about the little girl as she moans into her one-sided kiss.    

Kai and Eri smile and hug as they both had the missing piece. Uraraka looked on in anger and fear as Eri told them about how she was never harmed by her 'mommy' and how she just wanted to help mommy get daddy back from the vile heroes...terrifying that a child thought this way. Eri jumped from Kai's shoulders, and in an effort to make mommy proud, sprints to Uraraka, and touches her, activating her quirk and taking Uraraka back to not even an atom of existence. And oh how proud Kai was. This would be cause for an extra scoop of apple ice-cream. Maybe two even.

She smirks as she carries Izuku Midor- Chisaki over her shoulder, and holds her daughter Eri's hand. They walk away as Nighteye bleeds out, his only thoughts being an apology to Mirio, everyone else fighting, but also, Izuku Midoriya. He never told Deku of this part of the vision.

The saying is sometimes true, I guess, that sometimes, even the mightiest heroes fall.

Even the greatest of heroes lose, or can't save everyone.

And like in cases of Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya,

themselves.

[Izuku Midoriya has been taken...]

(End of Part 1...To be Continued)