Pop Up chapter #2- Yandere Female All For One x Izuku Midoriya

(...So it has been a very long time, and a very long promise I had been holding out on...mostly due to how messed up this was gonna be. I had said my grades came first, and they do...I am finishing writing/posting this right now instead of sleeping and/or doing the assignments I am supposed to have done Let's do this shit.)

(...If you know the theory, then you understand the issue this causes. That is kind of why I said it was going to be a little more fucked up than the Izumi/cousin chapter. Any way, here is the chapter...I need a bleach bath.)

(Hisashi Midoriya is dead in this story... He was the stay at home husband instead of Inko...and here we go. If I need to be dragged to hell for this degeneracy, I won't go alone. Uraraka is Izuku's girlfriend since end of Middle school. They knew each other. So, slight NTR warning, but not on Izuku's end...Uraraka's end. )

**Btw, Female Shigaraki again...her name Is Touka Shigaraki, or Touma Shimura.

(Just a quick reminder...this one is much worse than the Izumi Cousin chapter in my opinion.)

      Izuku Midoriya was more independent than one thought. He never was able to remember his mom, as she 'vanished' years ago. He knew his father was dead, as he saw his body, as that happened around the same time as her going missing. He can't remember much before that.

        Izuku Midoriya, Momo Yaoyorozu, Iida Tenya, Shoto Todoroki, and Eijiro Kirishima are all hiding behind a wall. They had just seen the heroes break into the laboratory, and the devastating destruction of the woman in the business suit. (same one as AFO from show/anime/manga, but feminine figure.) The masked figure was floating in the air, her helmeted head hung low. Her head turns up ever so slightly, towards the direction of the 5 UA Hero Students. 

        The students felt fear, and saw themselves dead about a hundred times over. The feminine villain's eyes seemed to stay on our protagonist, Izuku Midoriya. Izuku felt an odd yet familiar...comfort in the way her eyes seemed to extrude a sense of familial attention. He wondered of the dominating feeling was due to a lack of a maternal mother...other than the ever loud and blunt Mitsuki Bakugo. 

       The woman talks to the heroes who breached her warehouse/Nomu laboratory, while still staring into the eyes of Izuku Midoriya. Her words not fully reaching their ears, other than her explaining her taking of Ragdoll's quirk. Her hands seem to rise and she blows away the area more. When all the heroes who survived and the students looked up, she was gone from the air, and standing in front of the 5 UA students, her position about 10 meters away directly in front of Izuku Midoriya. All of the mentioned students quickly try and recoil away, but she again is in front of Izuku, but less than 5 meters away. 

       She lifts her hands to her head, and grips the sides of her helmet. A few metallic clicks are heard, before she slowly pulls the helmet off her head. The heroes are either too terrified or worried that one move could make the villain lash out. Izuku's eyes slowly widen more as familiar long green flowing hair  falls down her shoulders. 

       Izuku slowly took multiple steps back in shock, until the villain raised her hand and pulled the boy towards her. Tenya Iida tried grabbing Izuku, but at another twist of her other hand, his legs both broke and went odd ways. The others decided that getting Iida to safety would be a best choice compared to getting off worse than Iida took. Izuku was floating in front of the other green haired being. He peeked he eyes over and saw his classmates watching from another side street, while aiding Iida.

       "M-m-mom?" Izuku's voice was shaky, and obviously laced in fear. He hadn't seen this woman in years, not since he was a toddler. The whole world froze. Heroes and student's eyes everywhere widened. This woman, who killed heroes and police in the blink of an eye, was the mother of one of the most heroic UA students?