Chapter 5

Keisha's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen on the phone with the one and only Tay when Dele'quan comes down Buggin me asking if all this food for him. Boy Bye

"Tay imma put you on speaker phone , hold on."

Aww , you made this for me? Thanks cuzzo!" She stared at me like I had shit on my face.

"Uhm , no tf I didn't but you can see your way out this kitchen"

"So you not whipping anything up for me?"

"Fine I'll make you something fam."

I go in the cabinet , pull out a bowl and some frosted flakes, pours milk in tbe bowl and gives him a spoon

"Here you go" I say with a slick smile.

"You must forgot who house you in little girl!" I rolls my eyes and turn on the tv and start eating.

"Hello , Tay you still there ?"

"Yessss, y'all are too funny !" She says sounding like she can't breath. I don't know what she laughing for. This a everyday thing. Even though we cousins we fight like we brother and sister. Gotta love that Nigga though !

"Yeah , he was buggin! He act like he can't cook himself. Every other day he can cook but when I'm here he act like he can't throw down a damn thing."

"I feel you girl...but he can throw down? Let me find out my baby can cook" Awww , she want his ass and not even low key about it.

"You called him your baby ? Imma tell him!" Lmao I'm so childish.

"Keisha don't do that !"

I ran to the front of the stairs and yelled " Dele'quan , Tay called you her baby !" After I said that I walked back over to the couch and went back to my doings.

Few minutes later I hear the door swing back hard A'F and foot steps running down the steps fast a'f. He skipped a few stairs and bout fell until he caught him self

"She said what ?" He says out of breath. I just stair at him like he stupid.

" You said sh-" I cut him off before he could finish what he had to say.

"Yoooo, it wasn't even that serious. . Why you came running down like that" I was dying of laughter on how quick he came downstairs.

"Man what ever, tell her she bae though" with that being said he ran back upstairs but then falling right back down.

I fell to my feet crying of laughter. Not only did he fall down the stairs but he fell going right back up. What kind of shit is that.

"It's not funny." Dele'quan says embarrassed.

" Tay got you falling for her, literally" I say still laughing.