Chapter 1: Meeting Yagoo again

Y/n Pov

Kizuna Ai: " ....ake.. P..! "

Y/n: *Sleep* 💤

Kizuna Ai: " WAKE UP Y/N!! "

Y/n: " Uwaaahh!! " I awake while also jumped up from the bed and fall down on the floor

Y/n: *Yawn* " Why are you screaming thus early in the morning? " I ask as I look the clock showing it's 6 in the morning

Kizuna Ai: " You need to prepare to go and meet Yagoo on the place he ask you to come! "

Y/n: " But he never said when I should visit him right? So I'm going back to sleep now " I went and lay back down on my bed

Y/n: " Goodnight.....💤 "

Kizuna Ai: *Distorted voice* " Grr... WAAKEEE UPPPP!!!! "

I wake up and jump and fall to the floor yet again

Y/n: " Okay! okay! I'm awake now "

Kizuna Ai: *Back to normal voice and smile* " Good... Now brush your teeth and wash yourself up "

Y/n: " Roger "

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face

Kizuna Ai: " Y/n try wear some good and formal clothes cause we are meeting Yagoo today ! "

Y/n: " No! And I don't have any formal clothes! "

After I done I change my clothes and wear my usual hoodie

Y/n: " I'm just gonna go like this! "

Kizuna Ai: " Nooooo wear something more better! "

Y/n: " I don't have any good one, other than this and the School uniform that I won't ever wear and some ridiculousy tight suit! "

Kizuna Ai: " We should go out and buy some more clothes later after this is done! "

Y/n: " No! I will not go to the clothes store of Hell! "

Kizuna Ai: " It's not Hell! We are just searching and buying a few clothes! "

Y/n: " Noo! The last time I was brought to the Clothes store I spend 4 hour of being played like a doll being dressed in different clothes that clearly dosen't suit me at all! "

Kizuna Ai: " I won't do that okay! "

Kuro Ai: *Sigh* " Ai why don't you just go and prepare for your stream today and I will take care of Y/n "

Kizuna Ai: " Oh Right! I forgot I have a stream today! Noooooooo! I want to go with Y/n to see Yagoo-San "

Kuro Ai: " We can start go see Tanigo-San later once you done with your stream and that man name is Tanigo-San not Yagoo "