That boy (1/2) || 15

"Aera!" She heard her name. With a deep sigh, she stopped on her track and slowly turned around. Her hands formed into fists inside the pockets of her jacket ready to break the boy's jaw if he pulls another lame stunt in front of her.

"What?" Aera blurted impatiently, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Are you free after school?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. Aera's jaw clenched as she glared at him and inhaled sharply.

"You!" She shouted, "Why do you think I'm interested in you? I already told you to leave me alone didn't I? Is it that hard for you to understand this?!"

"I- I just wanted to hangout with you..." The boy muttered staring at his feet.

"Well I don't wanna hangout with you" She said and crossed her arms. She stared at him for a second before sighing, "Look Andrew, you're nice an all. But please, I've told you enough times I don't wanna date you or anyone."

"Aera!" She heard and looked over her shoulder, to see the two boys coming towards her.

"God! C'mon Andrew leave her alone." Jake said and pulled Aera's hand bringing her near him and Clay.

"Guys, its alright, I talked to him. Let's go." Aera said and pulled her friends with her. Clay glared at Andrew who glared back and went away.

"He's crazy" Clay breathed out, "This was the fifth time isn't it?"

"Maybe, I didn't count" The girl said earning a straight face from her friends. "But its annoying. None of this would've happened if people didn't praise him initially."

"Yeah I agree" Jake nodded, "Tell us if he shows up again. Maybe we can have a private conversation with him, right Clay?"

"Yep" Clay smirked and fived Jake while Aera laughed shaking her head.

"Ah anyways, are you going with me now, or..."

"Is hyung home?" Jake asked.

"Yes. But why are you scared? We have his permission. Even your parents' permission." She said.

"Yeah, but still. Jungkook hyung is scary. The others are nice." He grinned playfully.

"You remember he's my brother right?"

"He's the best!"

The trio laughed and headed towards the exit. They discussed their overall plan about their sleepover at the Jeon's residence. It was initially planned at Jake and Clay's shared apartment. But for some reason Jungkook didn't wanted that, So he agreed for it be at their place. Aera had had a big and serious discussion with her brothers but didn't really get much out of it. So she decided to just go with the flow.

"Tell me that's not Jungkook hyung waiting for you" Jake said pointing at a matte finished grey Bentley parked at a distance which soon drove up to them and stopped in front of them.

"For us" Aera corrected, "Its for us. We all are going home."

Clay snickered and stepped forward opening the back door first and getting in.

"Hi hyung" he said smiling at the older. Jungkook nodded and gave a small smile.

"You two aren't getting in?" He said.

"Yeah" Aera nodded and pushed Jake inside in the back seat and got in the front herself.

"How long have you been waiting?" She asked.

"Not that long, just ten minutes maybe" Jungkook said and drove off, "So you guys are really having a sleepover huh?"

"Yep!" The three said together and laughed earning a sigh from Jungkook.