.Chapter 7.

I wake up to kisses being planted on my face and gentle voices counting on each side of me ...12 kiss ... 13 kiss... scrunching my nose and opening my eyes I'm met with my two possessive handsome boys still kissing me all over my face ... 20 kiss. There's our beautiful bambola Reece smiles and Royce kisses me one more time, Saying he couldn't help himself. Breakfast is in an hour and then we'll be training and you'll get your schedule, Reece informed me and kissed me as well. Smiling I nod my head at them and saw they weren't making any move to get up, they just laid and watched me for a while. Feeling all sorts of things I push them and make my way towards the bathroom, my inner bad bitch goddess being sure to put up a show for them. keep that up and you won't be able to walk for a week or two, Reece called out as I closed the door. Giggling I finish my morning routine and showered after, getting out I find a warm towel and smile at their thoughtfulness. Heading into the room, I find I am alone and clothes have been laid out for me. 

It was a turquois sports set, consisting of a sports bra, bum shorts to match and leggings. A pair of black sneakers was set to the side of the bed, I brushed my hair into a pony tail and made my way down to the dining room for breakfast. After greeting everyone, I kiss me two on their cheeks and take my seat between them. Santiago laughed and said whipped and everyone around the table laughed in agreement including Reece and Royce. They dished for me first and then themselves, I was so deep in thought about whether I'll be able to smoke after breakfast that I didn't notice all eyes were me. Quickly saying amen I begin eating, Reece and Royce laughed at my antics and began eating as well and the others followed. I'm going to need to get used to this. Finishing my breakfast I ask Reece if there's still time to smoke and he nods his head.

I get up and everyone around the table gets up with their unfinished coffee and drinks in hand, I look at everyone a little confused for a moment but make my way out and they all join me on the patio. The girls all joined my smoke session while the guys spoke about business and other things, I was done smoking and just laughing and talking with the girl when Reece said it's time to train. We all got up and started walking to the basement area, Here goes nothing I thought to myself as we all made our way down the stairs. I was shocked, this is not a basement. It's a whole other property under their house, we were in a large open space with a fighting ring in the middle. To it's right was trainees about 50 or so of them, I'm guessing these were the most trusted of them because there's a whole warehouse with about 350 or more trainees being trained to be the best of the best because that is just what the Italian mafia is. Behind the ring were various types of gym equipment in large quantities, to the left was a sports bar with a lady behind it serving all kinds of healthy drinks, snacks and energy boosters and a few feet away from her was an elevator... I was to excited to see it lead that I jumped in excitement.

I told Reece to put one of the best trainees in the ring with me, He looked at me skeptically for a moment and said okay show us what you got bambola, I smiled and made my way into the ring. I already had my hands wrapped and I waited for my opponent. His name was Neil, he came into the ring with a cocky grin and made a joke about hurting the dons precious cargo. I laughed and told him to give me everything his got and that he shouldn't go easy with the dons precious cargo because I like it rough. Royce coughed and Reece said my name in a warning tone, I shrugged and my opponent and I started circling each other. He threw a right at me and I ducked ever so smoothly avoiding contact as I threw a hard left against his jaw, he stumbled a bit seemingly mad that I was able to hit him and came at me again with more faster shots and I avoided each one learning his fighting skill and throwing shot of my own, when presented with the opportunity and ohh were there many. Getting bored with this trainee I threw my legs around him bringing him down in a choke hold, I made sure there was no way he could bite me or hurt me and gain leverage and soon he was tapping out. 

I got up and headed towards the end of the rails and asked the head of the Italian mafia if that was really their best, the twelve shook their heads at me and Royce called the head trainer in. Everyone who was in the room made their way towards the ring to watch with anticipation on how this was going to end, Mike was scary tall and big built with a scary look on his face but I stood my ground. My father always told me what I lacked in sizes, I all but made up for it in strength. With this one I need to think fast, learn his weak spots and his fighting skill. We circled each other and he made the first move, swiftly avoiding all shots thrown my way. I threw a round house kick that caught him unexpected and he fell, loosing air. He got up swiftly trying to catch his breath as I kicked him in the chest and to the side of his jaw, landing on my side I got up quickly and watched as he stumbled and lost footing a bit but steadied himself and came to his senses. He was getting mad and I was going to tire him out, Come on big boy I said and he charged at me sending powerful shots my way with all his speed. I avoided some of his blows but I was too slow for others, I found his weak spot and and with a swift kick to the back of his left knee he buckled and I punched him hard against the jaw, threw my self around him and brought him to his knees, I kneed his jaw hard enough to have him going bye, bye. I stood up, wiped my bloody nose and walked to the edge of the ring. Royce helped me down as Sophia handed me a towel an Reece handed me a very cold bottle of water.   

Royce cleaned me up, studying the bruises to my jaw and left side of my ribs that was already turning blue. Thank god you knocked him out or I was going to do it myself, Kissing them both I told them it's okay and that it didn't hurt because god know I've endured worse then these tiny bruises. We made our way to the elevator and I pressed G2 after that was G1 and then G, the elevator doors pinged open and I was lead in to a shooting range on my left and off to the far end of the room was guns for day. I jumped in excitement as I made my way to the guns and choose my top five favorite guns and made my way to the far end of the shooting range, there were other's in here too and about 15 out of 20 booths were already taken so my choice was well made. Securing my guns to the side I put on my earmuffs and start firing one gun after the other, hitting my targets from different angles, I felt like dead pool getting revenge on all those who did him wrong, or dead shot in suicide squad when he had to show Amanda Black what he was made of. When my targets came to the front every mark was hit with precision and the Italian mafia was surely impressed.

What's next I ask and head for the elevator, G1 was all about knives. I excitedly jump to wear a variety of different knives were displayed, again choosing my top five I make it towards the booths, this time the target course was different. The first target I threw five blades after each other with all the speed I could master, they all hit lethal marks and the buzzer went signaling that I could go to the next booth, it was an aiming target as well and with out wasting anytime my marks were hit again and the buzzer went. The third booth was a mechanical target that could block it's opponents attacks, studying it for a while I aimed and threw my knives, it instantly hit its target and the buzzer sounded. The fourth booth was an actual opponent that had on a protective suite, I was given one two as I put it on and made my way into the booth, my opponent was a show off and with two easy steps I quickly hit two of his arteries and the buzzer sounded. With my final opponent I wanted to spice things up and asked him if he knew how to tango, everyone looked at me for a moment and my opponent quizzically agreed to dance with me. Every twist and step went smoothly and by the time my opponent had to dip me the buzzer sounded to signal my opponent would be dead, everyone looked at me surprised even my opponent, I made my way to the side  while everyone gathered around the screen to watch my every move more closely, they turned to me and gave me an how did you do that look of their own and I just shrugged, Seduce to slay I grinned. They shook the heads at me and we made our way to the elevator once more, Pressing the final button G we made our way to everything a hacker could dream of . Santiago smiled and said welcome to my dance floor, I laughed at him as I walked around and took in everything. They had something similar to the gods eye from fast and furious and I was utterly amazed by the electronic.