Chapter 2: An Unexpected Encounter

Izuku, or better known as Yorokobi (his vigilante name) picked himself off the ground (yup, he was still on the ground-) as soon as he heard the loud cockatoo that he recognized as Present Mic. He was about to sprint his way to safety when a white scarf wrapped around him firmly, successfully restricting his movements.
And it was at this moment, ladies and gents, he knew he fricked up. (sorry for the dead meme 😅)
Izuku turned his head around slowly.. and was met with red, glaring eyes, he was all too familiar with, watching him with extreme caution.
Izuku gulped,
"Ahh..Eraser.. what a pleasant surprise!" said Izuku whilst chuckling nervously. Oh man.. how he was doomed. 'God damn it Izuku, why can't you just not frickin' mumble and get distracted once in your pitiful life!'
"Kobi.." Eraser sighs. Eraser most definitely did not expect he would be able to catch Yorokobi today but hey! He was not complaining. Both the police and pro-heroes were trying to catch the vigilante for well over a year now! Kobi pretty much broke the record and was officially the first vigilante to be active for so long without getting caught.
"Just turn yourself in peacefully. The place is surrounded with every escape route blocked."
"K so.. how 'bout a deal? You-"
"Kobi, I'm an underground hero with a license for a reason. You can't just bribe your way out of custody."
"Aight, as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me..was that.." and that's when Izuku broke out from Eraser's capture weapon and made a run for it.
"..was that you should never have let your guard down!" The vigilante called out, giggling as he ran towards the nearest fire escape, then proceeding to jump across rooftops with practical ease.

Izuku's P.O.V
Well, that was certainly enjoyable. Luckily, I still had my knife on me despite losing many of my possessions. All I had to do was distract Eraser by my 'deal' while I slowly cut through his capture weapon. You would expect an underground hero to catch on to something so obvious, especially since I was not exactly subtle while doing so, but I suppose he was still in shock that he actually caught me. Well, now that that was out of the way, avoiding the police should be a piece of cake. Though Eraser did mention them surrounding the area completely, but that doesn't really matter. What was that saying again? "When one way closes, create your own?" Something like that I guess and I'll do just that. *laughing menacingly*

Little did Izuku know he just left a huge lead on his identity behind..

hi, it's the author here! If some people actually read this then please leave a few suggestions on how long you want a single chapter to be. This is my first book so I am open to any advice or suggestions you might possibly have. Thanks!🐤