Chapter One

Harry's Pov :

I

was eagerly waiting for midnight to come, because at midnight it would be 17th birthday. Right now I was laying down in the cupboard under the stairs, where my room is, the blankets was very uncomfortable but I was used to it and it didn't bother me anymore, but I was still recovering from the beating that I received from my uncle Vernon Dursley earlier the day.

xx xxx Flashback xx xxx

I

was doing the list of chores, my not so loving aunt and uncle left me, all I had left to do was dinner, I was going to make spicy garlic lime chicken. I got everything I needed to do so and started cooking, I was almost finished when my drunk uncle came in '' BOY YOU MADE ME LOSE MY JOB CAUSE OF YOUR FREAKINESS!! ''  Uncle Vernon roared at me causing me to slowly back away as far as possible from him and started pleading for him to stop but the big man kept advancing on me, he wouldn't stop no matter how hard I pleaded and begged him to stop.

'' Please, Uncle Vernon, I didn't do anything. Please stop.'' I said with tears in my eyes, but he still didn't listen to me and caught me by my upper arm in a bruising grip and then ripped my already ripped and big shirt.

The fat, whale of a man took of his belt ready to hit Harry with his belt. '' Make a sound and I would add 20 more blows to your punishment! '' My uncle said to me, before I could answer he brought the belt down on my back, 1 hit after the other landed on my back and I had to bite onto my tong to stay quiet and hoped it worked. My uncle only stopped when he reached 60 and then dragged me to my cupboard and threw me in.
When I heard the thundering foot steps reached the kitchen, I broke down into a mess and started quietly crying so that my uncle couldn't hear me.

xx xxx Flashback End xx xxx

I wanted to turn and take a look at the clock, but suddenly a painful rush of unimaginable pain flooded through my body, but mostly it was my head and sore back.

XXX TIME SKIP TO MORNING XXX

I slowly woke up , but my whole body was painful and in so much pain. I looked around but only saw the cupboard door, but I could hear many sounds, like that crooning sounds that owls make and it definitely didn't sound like just 1 owl. I quickly stood up to see what the owls carried because if the Dursleys heard or see them, I would get a more harsher punishment.

When I reached the window I saw 6 owls holding parcels with some letters as well, I relieved all the owls of the parcels and letters.

The very first one was from Sirius and Remus, I knew that they would send me something as they were mates with my father and carefully opened the parcels and letter.

< THE LETTER >

Dear Prongslet

We want to wish you happy 17 Th birthday. And do you know what this means ? ( Harry could almost hear how excited Sirius was.) - You get to use your Magic freely , because there is no longer a Trace on your wand.
Now HARRY JAMES POTTER don't go stupid things like Padfoot had done when he turned 17 and pranked everyone in The Manor and got into so much trouble. ( Harry knew this was Remus speaking and trying to get him to stay out of trouble. ) Anyways we miss you a lot and love so very much, remember to pack everything you will need as we will be seeing you at 12 : 00 tonight when your family is fast asleep.

With much Love.

BYE

Padfoot and Mooney

P.S : YOU WILL GET OUR GIFT TONIGHT

XXX

The next parcel was from the Twins - They had gifted me the new Prank Line and kit that they had invented which was not yet out for the public to use.

The next letter was from Bill, Charlie and Ron - they had sent a letter wishing him a happy birthday and that he would receive their gift tomorrow.

The next parcel was from Mrs Weasley and Ginny - they had sent him food, but the food smelt off and his nose picked up a weird odor as if the food was rotten. ( He would certainly ask Sirius or Remus about the smell when he sees them tonight.)
The next parcel was from Hermione and she had sent him a book on Shielding Charms. Which explained Mind and Body shielding.
The last owl was a regal looking owl and looked very important, he was very hesitant to open it's letter, but decided it must be important and opened the letter very carefully.

< THE LETTER >

Dear Heir Aiden Orion Lupin - Black  (Formally known as Harry James Potter)

We wish you a happy Birthday and may you have a wonderful day. But it has been brought to our THE GOBLINS OF GRINGOTTS BANK that you have come into your Magical and Creature Inheritance .

We would like you to come to the bank so that we could help you find out your strength and power levels.

This parchment where on this letter is written on is a Port key, to activate just say the word ' FIRE' and the Port key would directly take you to the Head of Gringotts Bank.

Sincerely Griphook

xxx

I was a little bit confused by the letter, I didn't understand the letter well nor why the called me Aiden Orion Lupin - Black. I quickly went to take a shower, but when I passed a floor length Mirror something caught my eyes, it was a purple flash. I turned around to take a look and saw something amazing and very shocking, I almost couldn't believe that the person in the mirror was me.
I grew until I was 5 ' 3 and my eyes changed to the brightest blue that I have ever seen and for a moment I wondered where my Green eyes had gone too, but it wasn't very important at this moment.

And I now had long black hair that went past my butt and went very well with my new and pretty bright blue eyes, I had pale skin and Red Lips with long eyelashes and black eyebrows.

But what shocked me the most was the wings that was the same bright blue as my eyes and black lining around the edges.

I also had Bright Blue with blank lining cat ears and I felt something brush my legs, I looked down to see a long matching tail swinging back and forth.

With me distracted it took a while to notice that all my wounds and bruises were gone as well, but some of my old scars still showed on my pale skin.
I quickly took the shower and dressed into the nicest clothes that I owned, although it was Dudley's old and worn clothes, I shrunk it to fit me - so that I could look better and I took an over large hoodie pulled it on.

Then I grabbed the parchment and said the password ' FIRE ' and in a blink I was gone.

*****

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS THEY BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND THE CREDIT FOR THIS BOOK GOES TO THE AUTHOR ON WATTPAD - A_M_Book.

I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I MAY NOT POST FOR A WHILE I AM ENTERING MY OWN ORIGANAL BOOK ABOUT A VAMPIRE ON BOOKNET FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS.

Words :  1280