Chapter Two

Harry’s Pov :

While landing in Gringotts bank, I stumbled a bit and caught myself on one of the many chairs lining the bank. I still hurt because of the beating Uncle Vernon gave me and I never had any luck with the Wizarding travels anyway.

‘’ Hello Mr Potter or should I call you Mr Lupin - Black ? ‘’ I heard a goblin say from somewhere near me. I looked around to see an unknown goblin near me.

‘’ Hello, Master Goblin.’’ I greeted the goblin.

‘’ My name is Bloodfang and I am the head of Gringotts.’’ Bloodfang explained to me as nice as he could be.

‘’ It’s very nice to meet you, Master Bloodfang. But may I ask why you keep calling me Lupin - Black? ‘’ I asked Master Bloodfang, but instead of answering me. He pulled out a dagger, a piece of parchment and a potion.

‘’ Cut your finger and drop some of your blood into the potion, then shake it, last pour the blood onto the parchment  and we will see everything. ‘’ Bloodfang told me bluntly.

I did as he told me and waited for something to appear on the parchment and to get the answers I desperately needed.

I was very surprised at what I was reading and then very mad

‘’ To claim your Lord and Heir ships, you must say I your Name claim my Lord and Heir ships at this day and time, Witnessed by Lady Magic.’’

I did everything like Bloodfang told me to do and right before me appeared 16 rings, 12 of the rings melded into one beautiful ring, all but four of the rings melded.

I put the ring on my left hand.

I looked at the four remaining rings, they were each the color of the four Hogwarts Houses and with a closer look to the rings they each carried the Crests of the four Houses as well.

First I took the Blue one with a Raven on - on my pointer finger on my left hand.

The second ring I took was a Red ring with a Lion on it, I put it onto my right ring finger.