yandere neko lee know

It's raining outside and you were walking home but you saw something on the floor "oh, you poor little thing" a wet white cat lying down on the piece of card bored box "let me get you dried up" you picked the cat up and went home.
At home you put the cat on your bed
"I'll get you a towl" you picked up a towl from the bathroom
"here we go" onces again you dried up the wet cat *time skip* you woke up with the bird chirping, but you can't see the cat anymore "where the cat go?" then you heard the sound down stairs.
When you reached downstairs you saw a boy wearing your pj's "umm, who are you?" he turned around "oh, good morning!" he said cheerfully "what's your name?" until he snapped "where are my manners name's lee know, nice to meet you!" Lee know gives his warm smile "nice to meet you too lee know, I'm y/n" you gave a soft smile *after breakfast* "where are you going y/n?" "going to school with my friend" you heard vibrate "alright see you soon lee know" you said patting his head.
At school you & your tomboy childhood friend Vanessa "so you found a cat then it turned into a neko boy?" "yep!" you were thinking about lee know's warm smile "are you taking a good care of him?" "oh, stop being a mom Vanessa, I know what I'm doing" then Vanessa laughs "your still stubborn as usual y/n I like it" "I hate you" *after school* you were looking for lee know but his no where to be found "he must be sleeping in my room" you thought, a few minutes later lee know came home with the bloody knife "y/n I'm home" he turned around and saw you sleeping one your couch "your cute when you sleep master" he was carelessly your hair "your gonna be mine soon enough, master" *morning* you were eating cereal and within lee know besides you "can I go to your school onces y/n?" he gives you the warm smile "okay, unless you cover your ears & tail" "yay" *at school* you spotted Vanessa waiting for you at your locker "hey, Vanessa I want you to meet lee know" "nice to meet you kid" Vanessa likes to call young boys kid such as lee know he is taller than you even Vanessa and lee know are the same age "hey, who calls me a kid I'm the same age as you!" he said crossing his hands "alright you two let's not make a seen here" you grab lee know's hand to your first class, in Lee know's head "did you just grabbed my hand from that bully? how thought of you... you know I could kill that person who would try to take you away from me" after awhile you &Lee know end up being partners for your project "hey, y/n-ah wait up... I have something to give you!" you turned around "what is it?" Vanessa gave you a necklace "aww, what for?" "you will see if you read that letter" you nodded your head yes.
At home you were working on the project awhile Lee know gets the tools "y/n, I'll use the bathroom before we start" "okay" then Lee know went upstairs to do something "alright, time to say good bye... you tomboy bully" then he heads down stairs "let's get started" you said yes then start the project in Lee know's head "by tomorrow master *laughs* you... are... mine" *at the morning* Lee know has been acting weird "all day his been cheerfull, overprotective and mostly his been touchy to you all the time, but you haven't seen Vanessa in awhile " I wonder where's Vanessa?" you saw Lee know walking towards you "y/n haven't you heard your childhood friend took suicidal?" you were shocked "no... no I didn't" Lee know softly smile "don't worry y/n, you have me" you smiled back "thanks Lee know" *time skip* you were sleeping peacefully until you heard something "l-lee know" you saw Lee know all bloody "y-y/n, you have woken up" "Lee know what's all of this?" you said terrified "oh, y/n know I've been telling you this for a long time" "and w-what's that?" Lee know starts laughing "your finally mine master cause nobody I mean nobody is gonna have you much as I do" he said carelessly your cheek.

The end