sweet but yandere

You & Felix were friend since childhood "y/n, I'm gonna find you!" you guys are playing tag, you were giggling awhile hiding behind the tree "tag your it noona!" Felix smiled proudly "you got me" you pretended to be shot by the heart, and landed on the ground "noona, are you okay!?" Felix ran to you, but you laughed "yes, I'm just pretending Felix don't worry" you patted his head, then Felix started blushing "noona!" he started pouting "okay, okay I'll stop" you heard your mom calling you "y/n, time to go to our flight!" "coming!" you look at Felix and he was looking down with his tears coming down "oh, Felix... don't cry, here have this" he slowly look up and saw "your... necklace?" you hummed yes "and I want you to take care of it, really good" then Felix softly smile "I won't let you down, noona" then hugged Felix "of course you wouldn't" you let go of Felix and caught up with your parents *in a present day* you have an overprotectived friend named Emma you guys have the same school, same class "y/n, did you hear about the new kid?" you closed your locker "yeah, I have hearing a lot of good rumors about this new boy" Emma started day dreaming "they always say this boy has this really cool deep voice or this boy has this really cute voice" you start to think about that cute voice part, it reminds you of someone, but you shake it off *bell ringing* "time to go to class" then you girls walked to class, but in your thoughts "I've wonder who's the new boy that everyone is talking about" but you shaked it off again, and continued studying *after school* you head home with Emma cause you girls live a cross eachother "see you tomorrow y/n!" Emma said awhile waving her hand goodbye "you too Emma!" *the next morning* you & Emma are at your locker until "oh my god, he's here!" you too turned around "f-felix" you thought, you were shocked your emotionless childhood friend changed a lot, but you notice him staring at you and then walks to you "I can't believe he is actually gonna talk to us!" Emma said then fangirls, but then he pats your head "it's been long y/n" then stare at the necklace and then him " you kept my necklace" then Felix smiled "I always keep my promises to my noona" you giggled to his baby voice "we will keep this conversation tell it's lunch time okay?" you closed your locker "okay!" he said cheerfully *time skip* you were having a little talk with Emma "that was so lucky y/n, you get to talk with the new boy, and I'm jealous of you" Emma pouted but you giggled "I guess I was lucky, but it's weird when every girl get so jealous of me" you turned your head and then Felix waving at you to join him "see you in next class" you walked to Felix "hey Felix, how's life going?" he looks down but then blushed "it's been life without you" you looked down with a blush "you never change a thing, huh?" you playfully hitted his shoulder, then Felix came up and he hugs you "I've missed you, noona" you hugged back "I've missed you too Felix" *time skip* Felix was in a bathroom talking to himself "I've finally get to meet my noona" his blood built with rage, when you get to study with Emma Felix said in his deeped voiced "no matter that your studying with that girl, noona *deep laughing* you are mine... and nobody is gonna have you, which means killing her" Felix said then deep laughs.
At home you were sleeping peacefully until "noona, time to wake up" you woken up to the deep soothing voice "f-felix what happened to you?" then you slowly looked down, but then Felix  starting laughing "I've did this for you and only you" he came closer to you "my noona, your mine and only mine, and let's be together forever and ever" then he kissed you on the cheek.

The end