3. Sweet tooth

Lisa smiled as she entered hobi's house, greeting his parents and older sister, whom they weren't very close with.

"Hello!" She exclaimed cheerfully to them waving as hobi's mom laughed at her antics.

"Hi dear. He and Namjoon all already there, go ahead" she said as Lisa nodded, as she put on the slippers and raced to hobi's room.

That was always their hangout as they had a television in his room.

She stepped in greeting both Namjoon and hobi before sitting down.

Namjoon and hobi were both seniors in high school, along with Taehyung, Jennie and Jimin.

Namjoon was planning on becoming a teacher once he graduated, much to his love of kids, while hobi was looking into going for business, like yoongi as well.

Jimin on the other hand was having plans on joining the police academy after high school.
Maybe becoming a detective or an uniformed officer.

He wasn't quite sure yet.

Soon Rosé had come in, followed by Jimin as the hall sat down across the other.

"Lisa, you should really stop dying your hair and focus on school" hobi said looking at the now orange haired girl.

"I agree. If you really like colours so much, you can use high lighters" Namjoon said grinning at the younger being teased.

"Oppa! Rosé liked it. Right chaengie?" Lisa said looking at Rosé with hope ful eyes.

Rosé in reply just looked at her a moment.

"So guys whats for snacks" she said as Lisa just gasped offended.

"Watch out Rosé. You better sleep with one eye open tonight"

"You know Lisa you're threats are just meaningless. You couldn't hurt a fly" Jungkook said appearing this time sitting down as well.

"No one loves me here"

"Okay now that we're done with Lisa and her dramatic ass, let's dig into some soda to get this started" Jimin said as he stared at the array of refreshments.

"The birthday boy himself isn't here what are you on about" hobi said as he looked at Jimin laughing at his eagerness.

"He'll come sooner or later though" Jimin continued whining.

"And you'll go later rather than sooner. Just wait a little. Why don't we just watch movies instead" Rosé suggested As everyone agreed with that instead.

As they were 10 minutes in, the door opened and Jisoo, Jin and yoongi walked in.

They shared a ride coming in from college earlier to Save gas,

"Did they say they would be late again?" Jisoo asked as she sat down, opening a beer handing it out to Jin, yoongi and herself being the only ones old enough to drink.

"Yeah, apparently there was some delay at the centre" Namjoon replied to them as the two nodded.

"So, which one of  you guys Has the birthday cake?" Jin asked as he looked around the room.

"Wasn't Namjoon in charge of that?" Hobi asked as Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"No, I was responsible for the chips, I'm pretty sure it was Lisa" he replied holding up his bags.

"Me?! No I got the card games he liked, it was Jungkook"
Lisa defensively yelled.

"You guys I was in charge of the gift with jimin, it was Jisoo Noona" Jungkook said.

"No not me. I'm his sister and so I was incharge of getting him his new clothes. It had to be either hobi, Rosé or yoongi."

"It's defiantly not yoongi hyung, I mean come on" Jimin reasoned as every one shrugged replying a yeah at the sleeping figure.

"It wasn't me. I was in charge of sodas"
Rosé said pointing to the drinks they couldn't resist anymore.

"It wasn't me definitely, I was in charge of entertainment" hobi replied pointing to the tv and holding up an array of movie CD disks.

"Wait so you're telling me, no one, absolutely no one got the cake?" Jin processed as realisation dawned on them.

"Oh shit" Jisoo said as panic began.

"Someone go get one!"

"There's no way, the nearest one is far away we'd never make it in time"

"Do you think he'd notice if we didn't get him one?"

"Of course he will you dumb ass! It's a birthday reunion!"

"Omg call someone who can get one!"

"Jennie!"

"Right! She isn't here yet. Call her phone she can pick one up"

"Someone get the phone book!"

"It's outside"

Yoongi just got up from his slumber to utter chaos.

"What are you idiots doing?" He asked as he saw papers being thrown around and people scrambling every where.

"We forgot the cake!" Jungkook yelled out in despair.

"No we didn't."
Yoongi said as everyone froze.

"What do you mean? None of us got one?" Jimin questioned as he stretched.

"I was in charge of cake. Of course I brought it." He said as everyone stared wide eyed and some collapsed on the ground exhausted.

"Well where is it then?" Jisoo asked looking for it.

"We obviously it won't be here in the open. I got it last night and put it in hobis moms refrigerator. There's all that strawberries on it too, like Taehyung likes it" he said breaking the revelation as everyone, and I mean everyone was surprised at him actually taking up a responsibly in the party.

"Wah I didn't expect this" Namjoon said as he sipped his soda looking at him.

"Me neither."

"Why didn't you all just ask me if I had the cake?" Yoongi asked as he stared them all down.

"Well you know..:" Rosé Began scratching her nape.

"I really dont" he replied as he looked at everyone quizzically.

"You just didn't seem the type to, go through public interaction, actually get a cake and all" hobi continued for everyone.

Of course the room grew silent as they were scared of his response.

He just shrugged in reply.

"I Can see why you thought that"