Chapter 19

Nightmare POV
Today we are going to defeat the purple kingdom but in a special way we normally don't use. You see there is a special flower indigenous
to our kingdom and only on the Lunar side called the Crimson flower and it has the nifty ability to kill anyone once eaten and has a very sweet taste to go with it thankfully all the sanses are immortal thus it not affecting us so we can say the flower is a "rare spice" when we pretend to have the Peace Treaty and since its indigenous the people of the other kingdom won't know what happened since we will be using other indigenous foods and we are eating the same thing yet none of us are dead. They can check the food all they want but they won't find A N Y T H I N G~

——————————————————
At the Peace meeting
——————————————————

"Hello Ambrose why don't come sit down while the food is being delivered?" Dream asked sweetly

"Ah! Yes thank you. I have a request for the meal." He asked suspiciously
while me and Dream faked confusion and interest.

"What is it that you desire?" I asked suspiciously to make it seem like I don't trust him

"I would like us to eat the exact same thing." He said letting his guard down thinking we wouldn't have planned any thing by my tone as it seemed I thought he was planning something and to make it more believable I relaxed and let a sigh.

"Of course! That would be no problem. I thought you were gonna do something like suspect us of poisoning the wine or food!" I say.

"Sorry I just don't wanna take any chances. What are we having today?" He asked.

"Well we'll be having a meal with lots of food that only grows in our kingdom so you can get used to our tastes in food!" Dream said full of fake joy.

"Foods like what?" He asked curiously

"Well there is Devil Bird, The fire fruits, Crimson spice, Violet Wine, Cosmic spice, Ambrosia, and many many more." I say as the food comes out.

"Here you are your excellency."
The maid says before hurrying away in fear as there were three royals sitting there and two of them were glaring at her.

"The maid says before hurrying away in fear as there were three royals sitting there and two of them were glaring at her

We all start eating some of the meat on the table until Ambrose stopped moving completely and to trick others Dream said "Are you alright lord Ambrose?" And then the now dead king fell over

"LORD AMBROSE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Dream said faking worry and then Ink screamed "SOMEBODY GET A DOCTOR!!!" But I could tell he didn't really care and was even sum what happy by the dull yellow and orange colors in his eye lights. 'Goodbye Ambrose heh heh heh~'

To be continued