Truth Or Dare

Everyone was sat round the central cafeteria table eating pizza. (Don't ask where they got it from...)

"Guys, where did we even get this pizza?" Asked Veteran. (I said don't ask!)

"You tell them, Engy," giggled Gnome to her boyfriend.

"Well I was poking around storage and in one of the crates I found what looked like some kind of button," explained Engineer.

...

Flashback

Engineer looked at the red button he was holding in his hands. "Huh. I wonder what this button does."

He pressed it then a section of the wall opened, revealing what appeared to be a kitchen (in the area marked below)

"I found some sort of hidden room that looked like it should've been part of the game," narrated Engineer.

"I can't believe it,"whispered flashback Engineer as he approached the room.

End Flashback

...

"We found some pizzas that were kept in there and cooked them," finished Gnome.

"That's right, babe," replied Engineer.

Player was quite excited to hear this. "A secret room, huh? I wonder if there are any other secret rooms in this place..."

"Anyway, did I show you all my photo album of me and Bill?" Asked Captain.

"Yes," sighed TheGentleman. "Four times."

"What about you, Veteran?" Asked Captain.

"I lost count," muttered Veteran, who didn't like Captain very much.

"Why don't we talk about something else?" Suggested Ria.

"Good idea," said TheGentleman, not wanting to listen to Captain rant on. "Anyone have any ideas?"

"How about we play truth or dare?" Suggested Gnome. The girls seemed to like that idea, while the guys... didn't.

"Truth or dare?" Veteran moaned. "Last time I played that I ended up travelling 12 miles across the country when they dared me to stay on a train as long as possible."

"Relax guys," said Dum. "You wanna play truth or dare too, don't you Captain?"

Captain thought for a moment. Then he sighed. "Alright, babe. But just for you."

Dum squealed with excitement. "I'll go first, and then we'll go in a clockwise direction."

"Wait, which way is clockwise again?" Asked Veteran, behind his airhead self.

"It's the way the hands go round a clock," explained Engineer.

"Oh right."

The order went like this: Dum, Captain, Player, Veteran, Mr Egg, Ria, TheGentleman, Mr Cheese, BDay, Rose, Engineer and Gnome.

"Alright, captain," said Dum. "Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm...I guess I'll start off easy and go with truth," said Captain.

"Is it true that you spent 14 years at flight school because you kept flunking it?" She asked, cheekily.

"What? Of course not!" Protested Captain. "I took 14 years because I was considered a special student."

"I wonder why," sighed Player to Veteran.

"Alright, my turn," said Captain as he turned to Player. "Alright bestie, truth or dare?"

"I guess I'll do a dare," shrugged Player.

"I won't make you do something too embarassing, since I'm your best friend," said Captain, before thinking something up. "I dare you to do an entire lap around the outside of the Skeld!"

"Oh, come on," sighed Player as he stood up. "Alright, I'll do it." Then he ran out of the room.

Mr Cheese laughed. "Good one, Captain!"

TheGentleman was also chuckling. "It's quite fun to see Mister Player get humiliated."

A minute later Player returned, returning to his seat. Veteran was laughing. "I'm glad you found it so funny," muttered Player.

"Sorry, dude," laughed Veteran. "Anyway, it's your turn."

"Okay then," said Player. "Truth or dare?"

"I don't wanna go through the same torture as you," said Veteran. "So I'll pick truth."

"Alright," said Player as he thought for a moment. "Is it true that you once had a crush on Mother?"

"What? No!" yelled Veteran. Then he said sheepishly "well, I guess I sorta did."

"Wait, really?" Asked Gnome, intrigued.

"Yeah, but please don't tell her," begged Veteran. "I'm over it now, I swear."

"Well you find something out everyday," said TheGentleman. "It's your turn now, Mister Veteran."

"Oh right." Veteran looked at Mr Egg. "Alright Mr Egg, truth or dare?"

"Dare," replied the pink crewmate.

"I dare you to...um..." Veteran scratched his head in thought. Then he saw Ria was sitting next to Mr Egg and got an idea. "I dare you to kiss Ria!"

"WHAT?!!"

A/N: Oooh...I wonder what will happen next. Check out next time, and may peace be with you.