Chapter 2. Getting Adopted by A Grande & Being a Grande? Huge mess. ♥️

Ariana's pov;
"okay.. i got it i got it.. yes yes, take care of her.. how many times you gotta remind me?.. okay.. bye.." i sighed.
"who was that baby?" Jai said, kissing my neck.
"the brother of the girl we're going to adopt," i moaned and he massaged my boob.
{DIRTY PART WARNING!!!!!!!!!}
"baby. Lay down" he said, i obeyed and laid down,giggling. He took of my shirt,skirt and my underwear and started to eat me out.
"JAI" i moaned. He didnt care and continue eating me out.
{DIRTY PART OVER}
"JAI!!!!! EWWWW" Beau said.
"Beau you fucking idiot! get out!!" Jai yelled.
"What the fuck are you doing?! Ariana was like that loud!!!!!!" Beau said showing how loud it was.
I got dressed and looked at my phone.
"Babe, we gotta be there in half and hour, get ready, lets go" i said, pecking his lips.
"but babe?!" Jai said in a sad voice.
"no butts. We'll continue later." I said, smiling.
-at Rachel&Jakes house-
Rachel's pov;;
"Rachel!! Rachell!!!!!!" Jake, my brother woke me up. "ITS 10AM U IDIOT!!!! WAKE UP!!"
"im awake. Whats up?" i groaned.
"adopting is up. You know my friend Daniel?"
i nodded, unsure.
"well i decided to stay with him, and your getting adopted!!" Luke said.
"but are we going to contact each other? Are they nice people? Luke, look. Im happy for you but im scared. What if they're mean?" i said, biting my nails.
"dont worry." he said.
"if you say so." i said, walking to the toilet.
"we leave today by the way!!" luke said.
I walked out and started packing.
*skip to airport (lazeyyyy🍕😘)*
"OH MY GOD!!!" i screamed when i met my parents.
"hey, im ariana, this is jai, you should know, and we're your parents now!!" Ariana said, cheerfully.
"so, im not an "evans" anymore?" i turned to Luke, who was looking on the floor,shaking his head.
"BUT GOING TO BE A "GRANDE!?" I yell.
"and a brooks but YES!!" ariana said.
"we live in L.A so we need to take a plane there. and oh yeah we are boarding in about Half an hour." Jai said.
"Bye luke! i love you so much!! dont ever forget me okay? Bye." i said, crying.
"we'll meet again, i promise! you need a better family. i love you so much. i wont forget you every baby sis. you mean the world to me. Aye, Brooks take good care of her!" Luke said, faking a smile.
I smiled, and hugged him for one last time and i whispered "never ever forget me" and i walk away with my new family.

Author's side note;;
SORRY IF IT SUCKED. LIKE I SAID, FIRST TIMER HERE!! I'll UPDATE LATER OR TOMORROW!! LUV U ALL♥️🍕
-bella💛