Loki x child reader

A/N: Let me know if you want this as a whole book on its own, kinda wanting to do a
crossover with it :p

    You have special abilities called 'Ink'. The way the power works is that if you draw or write something it will come to life, or happen. If you rewrite a fact, it'll become true. But the power only works if you want it to. You practice drawing often to help you be able to use your ability.

  (Y/N) has been staying with the avengers for about 1 month now. You are about 6 years old. You needed to be left alone for a few hours every Thursday for meetings. You didn't mind at all, you didn't want to be more of a burden by not being able to be left home alone.

    Today you had decided to explore the other floors of the Avengers tower. You already knew the sleeping quarters, the lounge, the training room, and the ground floor. You went to the 2nd to the top floor, since Tony had told you that the top is his private living space. The floor you were on was full of robots and such, most likely being Tony's work space. You didn't remember that this had been the floor Tony took you to to build your own iron suit. He told you it would help to be good at this stuff 'just in case'. Your iron man suit was (F/C) with a black accent to it. Since you had already been there you went to a few more levels before deciding to go to the bottom level.

   At the bottom level was a long hallway. You were a small figure in a giant room that made you look even smaller. You had your backpack on, containing; a notebook, a deck of cards, a deck of UNO, and 3 sandwiches. You had brought the sandwiches with you in case you got hungry on another floor. You held your small pig stuffie with you at all times. His name was Pumba. He was also one of the first things you had drawn.

   About half way down the hallway you come up to a man behind a giant wall of glass. He had Black hair and emerald green eyes. He had seemed a bit taken back when he saw you. Nevertheless he still starts the conversation.

   "Hello, little girl, what is a child like you doing in a scary place like this?"
He has a slight accent like Thor which makes you smile a bit.
   "H-hello... My name is (Y/N), what's your name...?" You had always been a shy kid, you barely even say a sentence around the other Avengers. You just felt more comfortable around him, not knowing why. "I'm Loki, the god of mischief." He states in an evil way. You go a few more steps closer to the glass. "Why are you in here?"
   "The Avengers think I deserve to be locked up in here. I've done many bad things, and they believe I will do more if I come out." You look up at him with a small frown on your face. 'I can't let him out, alarms will go off... I can go in tho...' You thought of all this while heading over to the keypad. They had told you the code in case you needed to go outside for any reason. '54723' you put in the code and it opened a small box with a card in it. If you had the card on you, you could walk through the glass. You walk over to the glass with the card in your pocket and go into the room. He stares at you in misbelief while you did all of this. When you get into the room you sit criss cross on the floor and pull out two of the sandwiches from your bag. "Peanut butter or ham and cheese?" You say holding the sandwiches. You had brought 2 peanut butter and 1 ham and cheese. He sits down copying your position. "Ham and cheese, please." You handed him the sandwich and pulled out a deck of UNO. "Do you want me to teach you how to play, or read the instructions?"
"Instructions." You handed him the instructions.

   You had been playing UNO for the past 2 hours, you were so into the game that you hadn't realized that Tony, Bruce, Thor, Steve, And Nat were all standing there. Neither did Loki either. He was trying to read your face while you remained Stoic. He placed down a green card.

"UNO out"

You smiled as you placed down your green 2. He looked at you in shock. "HOW DID YOU HAVE 13 GREENS?!"

"I think that's enough for today." You both looked over to the side after hearing Thor's voice. You gathered your cards with the help of Loki. Once you were about to leave the room when you turned around and hugged Loki. "Bye bye! I'll visit again. I promise!"

   He hesitated before hugging back. You ran out with the card still in your pocket. The Avengers followed suit after putting the card back in the safe. Thor stayed behind and had a talk with Loki.

Later that night

I was being tucked into my bed by Thor. "Lady (Y/N), was my brother good to you?" You nodded your head with a smile on your face. "We played UNO and ate sandwiches. It was fun." He smiled down at you. "Would you want to play with him again?" You look up at him with hope in your eyes. "Please?" He smiled sweetly at how polite and kind you were. He was also happy his brother had taken a liking to someone other than his mother. "I will do my best to make that happen, I swear it." You hug his hand before he leaves and closes the door. You slowly fell asleep to dreams of happiness and joy.

Tada!