insecure

Louis partridge
Warning: eating disorder, swearing

Y/n POV:

Me and Louis are in the car driving through the city, listening to music. I'm wearing a crop top and some jeans shorts while Louis was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.

As my playlist brings up my favorite song I began singing along to its melody. I turn to see pointing his phone camera at me. " Louis" I wine at him. He giggled to himself and type on his phone.

I just ignore him and continue driving. Minutes later I hear my phone start buzzing. I turn off the ringer then head back to Louis house.

As we get back to the home me and Louis go straight to his room. He said he was going to go take a shower so I laid comfortable on his bed while opening my phone.

I see that Louis had posted the photo of me in the car. I couldn't help but notice all my insecurities in the photo. I look at the comments and see many of them saying how I look to big and should lose weight.

A few tears build in my eyes but I push it away. I stand up and walk over to the mirror in the corner of the room. Examine my body slowly, turning to the side to look at my stomach. Once again I gulp down my tears. I suck in a little to try my stomach flatter. After a little I walk into Louis closet and grab a hoodie to hid my figure in.

Seconds later I hear Louis footsteps outside the door so I quickly walk back to his bed. I slide under the covers as the door opens.

I see Louis come in with only a towel around his waist and his hair wet. I smile slightly at the view and go under the covers. " hello darling" Louis says pulling the covers down to see my face.

I look at him and smile sadly " hi" I almost whisper.

" whats wrong" he spoke putting his hand on my face.

I didn't want to tell him about how I was feeling so I decided to play it off. "nothing" I said acting like nothing happened.

He knew I was lying but let it go. He walked back to the bathroom and changed into a white shirt and some sweats. Louis came back into the room and laid next to me.

" you wanna tell me what's wrong now" he said putting his arm around me figure.

I started to get anxious from the poison. I push his arm away and stand up. " nothing wrong ok. I'm just gonna go home" I said grabbing my bag and go the front door.

" w-wait you said you didn't have to be home till dinner." He questioned following me.

" well I just wanna go home and take a nap. I'm really tired" I made up the excuse walking to my car.

" you could take a nap here" he bagged.

" well I wanna be in my own bed" I said sitting down in my car about to close the door. He went silent trying to think of something else to make me stay. "I'll see you later ok" I smiled at him through the rolled down window.

He thought for a moment then nodded with a sad smile. I quickly drive off to my home.

(Time skip: next day)

I didn't eat anything last night or today. I was now at Louis house, I haven't told him about these events. I had also only been wearing baggy clothes in attempt to hide my body from him. I stood in the mirror for hours last night looking over my shape.

Now Louis and I are laying on his couch watching a movie, we weren't cuddle or anything, only our hands were locked. I wasn't really paying attention to what the tv had on. I was to busy thinking about myself, every little thing.