Set Suprise

Louis Partridge
Warning: none

Y/n POV:

I wake up to the shaking plane, adjusting in my uncomfortable seat I take a look out the window. The small view of London through the small thick glass. Right now I'm arriving in London to surprise my boyfriend Louis, he has been filming his new movie 'Enola Holmes'.

Minutes later the I'm on the ground. I turn in my seat and see some dad next to me, glancing down the aisle. People begin to leave their seats and grab their bags from the overhead bin. Finally it is my turn, I lift my seat and quickly bring down my bag.

After a few struggles I finally get it down, pulling the handle up. "Bye enjoy you time here" the flight attendant says smiling at me. I step off the plane, walking towards the closet exit.

After ordering my ride I see the same car in the picture. The elder man pulls over rolling down the window. "Ride for Y/n" he speaks smiling.

I smile back before talking "y-yes thank you".  I open the backseat door placing my suitcase and bags. Opening the passenger door, I slide into the seat. "Hello" I say kinda awkwardly, pulling my seatbelt over my body.

The guy giggles slightly before driving off. "So what brings you London" he says focusing on the road.

"Oh I'm surprising my boyfriend" I smile.

A chuckle comes from him "ahh young love" he almost mumbles.

I giggles back, taking a glance at my phone. After a few minutes of making small conversation, he pulls up to my hotel. "Well good luck with you boyfriend" he says.

I close the backseat door after pulling out my bags. "Thank you" I mumble walking to the door.

I check into my room, swing the door open I see one bed with a large window. I drag my luggage into the room letting out a sigh. Taking a peek out the window I could see some of the city, not really. I wasn't very high of the ground.

I hear a ring from my phone, taking a look at the contact 'louis p' i haven't talked to him much today. He's probably calling for our nightly 'how was your day' FaceTime.

I click the decline button, seconds later he text me.

Louis
Hey, can we FaceTime.

Y/n
Actually I'm kinda busy

Louis
What's going on? You've been dry all day

Y/n
Nothings wrong. I'm going to bed, goodnight.

Louis
Oh uh ok, goodnight I love you

Y/n
I love you too

With that a wave of tiredness rushes over me. I put down my phone, changing my dirty clothes and climbing into the covers.

(Next day 3pm)

Today was the day I was going to see Louis. I have texted with Millie and the director so we could surprise him. I meet everyone already, when Louis just got the role I was there. All day I have been ordering room serves and taking a few walks. I was more than bored. Luckily I was going to Louis set at 5 so it was only two more hours.

The plan was for Millie and Louis to do a scene, as I stand in the background. Millie basically was going to invite me into the conversation making Louis see me. Then Louis being surprised and blah blah blah.