What I am

"That was a long hunt. How's it head y/n?"
"good it's mainly healed."
"healed?" sam questioned
"yea. I heal quickly."
sam and dean exchanged looks
"Anyways,I'm hungry let's get burgers."dean smiled
"I need to get some research done go ahead you know my order."
"Suit urself." dean said opening the door "lady's first.". After ordering dean looked at me "be straight with me...you think I'm hot."
"What?" I blushed being completely taken off guard
"Your blushing." he smiled. I refuse to let him tease me. I ignored him and looked out of the window the rest of the ride home. Once home sam greeted us at the door. "Guys I think I figured out what you are."
"What I am?"
"Yeah I figured a regular human can't heal that quickly so I did some digging and with your amazing and quick strategy making I've decided your a demi god and the daughter of athena."
"Just because I'm good at strategy and heal fast doesn't mean I'm a god." I realized how intensely dean was staring at me and after meeting his eyes looked away
"demigod," Sam started "And there's a spell to call athena down and ask."
"Worth a shot." Dean said glancing at sam and then staring at me again.
"K,well dean draw the star me and y/n will get the supplies."
After getting the supplies we were walking back and Sam said "I think dean has a thing for you."
"Why do you say that." I ask.
"Well either him telling me you're were hot or the fact he literally couldn't keep his eyes off you."
"eh." I shrugged
"Well,uhh do you...do you like him?" we were finally at the door to were dean was
I turned "Are you always this interested in people it brother takes interest in?"
"I-uh...no."
After about 20 minutes we were ready. I can't lie after all that in the car I'm extremely horny. Dean looks so hot. I feel my self drift off thinking about him. I shake my head and watch Sam say the spell. "Athena,Athena oh goddess of wisdom please let us speak." A zap of light shone in a line from above and a human stood in the middle of a circle. A gorgeous woman with a librarians style and boxy glasses smiled. "Daughter!"
dean's head went back a little and both the brothers eyes widened "Well that answers that question,"dean said
"Yeah, uh we'll let you two talk um don't enter that circle or smudge it or remove it and call us when ur done." Sam said and both sam and dean left
"I guess theirs a lot to say time sure does fly."
"Yeah,"I mumbled
"Well I know it dad died from a spider in sorry to hear that,but I want to tell you my enemy arachnid probably sent the spider."
"I read about you in middle school. You and arachnid had a weaving contest and since u lost u turned it into a spider."
"Yes, well I guess I was sort of a bit off a sore loser huh," she laughed

3 hours later

"Dean!Sam!" I called
"Everything okay?"dean bursted in
"Yeah we're just done talking."  I say
"Ok well I enjoyed meeting you, daughter." athena smiled
"I enjoyed meeting you too,goodbye."
"asprado lemoso." dean wished her away