Mondays.. (Y/N POV)

{Before the story starts I'd like to clarify some things! This story is told in first person POV and the POV of the characters may switch around. Annddd most of the characters are in high school (Sophomores) at the time being!

Vanessa = The Girlfriend
Keith = The Boyfriend
Y/N = You! <3

Once again.. This is my first fanfic so if something looks off, feel free to correct me!}

My Monday starts off with a loud rainforest ambiance alarm. Why did I set it to that sound, again? It's really not 'calming' like all those articles I read said.

I get up out of bed and wobble towards my kitchen, where I prepare a couple eggos in my old, rusty toaster and pull out Nutella from a cabinet. Using a butter knife, I spread the chocolate onto the warm waffles and slowly begin to cut and stuff the food into my mouth.

It's already 6:30.. Which means I got about half an hour to change, make lunch, do some makeup and catch the bus. Honestly, whoever invented school and schedules should've been put in a prison.

It took me an abnormally long time to put a couple fruits into a bag and slap some beauty dust on my face. But luckily, I got to the bus stop right as it pulled up to the bench. I stepped up onto the bus and looked around for my best friend, Vanessa! And there she was, sitting in the middle row just like she always does. I plopped down next to her and she apparently immediately noticed how tired I was, even under all the makeup..

"What's up with you today?" She asked a soft, caring smile on her face.

"Mondays.." I sigh. The bus began to hurry on over to the high school... AKA.. H E L L!