david tennant

NEW CHARACTER ALERT:

Kirlsty is so cool and popular she is 7'11 and she is one of the boys. She plays minecraft and roblox because she's gamer girr and so cool.

Ash and Charlie went back together innit. They became part of the roadman cult and became captives of roza the chav. Roza was in the middle of shagging lena. But then....DUN DUN DUN.

Ash ran outside the cult meeting because they saw a poster that said "do u want to see david tennant??!!!" ash said yes. But then they realised the small print at the bottom that said "well no you can't lolz" ash cried and cried they were so birokent💔💔💔.

"We don't have to fall from grace." charlie sang, a song called kill em with kindness by selener. ➖👅👁 (he had to keep an eye out for selenerrr).

"not in mood. dhmu. mains know." ash said in reply to charlie.

"okay." charlie said.

SNAPCHAT:

#emo #dhmu mains know xoxo

IRL:

"i saw ur story. u okay" kirlsty the super hot girl asked.

"no"

"okay" then she left.

Ash sighed then watched doctor who. Then they washed susade swuod. They were so brocken🟠🟠.

"david tennant just shagged me" kirlsty said.

Ash ran out the room and cried. They cried so much they slipped on their own tears and they fell on the cold hard floor. They broke their ribs. but most importantly, they broke their hart.

a/n: OMG SO SADDF CHARLIEEE WHERE ARE UUUU