Chp.5 💕

Kentrell POV
Home 📍

" why ?" I said staring down at her wrist looking into her watery eyes.

" Kentrell you wouldn't understand now let me go" She said tryna pull away.

" No"

" Look you have the happy life, I dont, and as soon as I get enough money im out this house, yall can have yall little perfect family." She said pacing around the room.

" You dont know half my story, Sit the fuck down and listen " I said pulling her on my lap.

" Now why you aint come talk to me?" I said making her face me.

" Kentrell I barely know you plus you have Rihanne and yall be having yall own thing going on."

" You really wanna know about her ?" I was tired of her constantly bringing her up.

" Yeah ...."

~FlashBack~

I had been calling Rih all day and not getting an answer or reply, of course I was thinking maybe she was sleep ... But that was a perfect time to go buy her promise ring .... I had bought her food also and was on my way to give it to her .... I had saw multiple cars in the driveway and thought maybe family was over ... But when I turned that door knob the girl I thought was the love of my life was getting a train ran on her. I saw everything but she aint see me so I just left and I aint felt the same about a girl every since. To ice the cake they was all my opps and she looked happy about it. Until the video got released.

~Flashback Over~

" Kentrell I am so sorry" She said wiping the tear that had slipped.

" Stop doing allat im straight now" I said resting my head on her.

" ALYSSA THOMPSON COME HERE!" We heard her mom yelling causing us to get up.

Alyssa Thompson POV
Home 📍

" Yes ?"

" Now why you beat that girl with a chair she is a pure sweetheart ?" She said making me scrunch my face.

" The same bitch that threw my accident in my face?"

" Fuck that get in this car RIGHT NOW" My mom said grabbing her keys.

" Moma dont do nun you gone regret" I said swinging side to side from how fast she was going

" Nah her moma gone feel me today" Yes I was scared my Moma can throw down.

I was sitting in the car watching my mom go up to the door, as soon as the lady opened the door my mom started throwing blows.

" Teach *punch* your bum ass daughter *punch* to stop *punch* speaking on my fucking daughter !!" Me and my mom may have our differences but she always on go.

" Dont lemme come back round this mfa again" My mom said hopping in the car dapping me up.

" She lucky ian get the chair on ha ass" My mom said making us laugh.

- Sum slight for today 😩

- What yall do for yall 16th birthday?

- VOTE VOTE VOTE & COMMENT.💚