Chp.13💕

Kentrell POV
Home📍

" What" I yelled back, this ball headed nigga always cockblocking.

" Open this damn door" I quickly pushed Lyssa in the bathroom.

"May I help you?" I said trying not to laugh he look mad asf.

Fuck, I forgot the condom.

" What lil girl up in my house?"

" Say aint no girl in yo house"

" Whats all that noise then?" He said looking in the room.

" Mukbangs " I gotta get my own place.

( Y'all I be watching them on YouTube 😭)

" Boy if you dont take yo ass to bed" He said chuckling closing my door.

" Where yo clothes mane" I said laughing at Lyssa. She look better without them anyways.

" Its not funny Kentrell, Im cold" She said mugging me as I tossed her her clothes.

" All jokes aside you okay ?" I won't gone just take her virginity and not check up on her.

" Yeah, sore" She said wobbling to the bathroom, thats what good dick does to you.

" Get dressed we finna slip to the pharmacy" I said grabbing my keys.

" For what Kentrell" She said dozing off.

" Plan B unless you wanna have my baby" I said smirking.

" Pass me my slippers"

" No these hoes comfortable, get those" I said pointing to her other pair.

                    ~ Walgreens~

Kentrell POV

" If you aint nasty dont at me" She got me stuck on that song.

" I been working all dayyy" She sung.

" I like to run the streets till its dark out then come home blow yah back out I hope thats okayyy" I said wrapping my arms around her.

" No sir, thats cut" She said mugging me.

" I aint got no reason to be in the streets, I got some to come home to now" I said pecking her lips a few times.

" Yall are such a cute couple, and I like the slippers" The older lady complimented us and pointed at my slippers.

" Thank You" We replied in unison grinning.

" I can tell somebody had a good night" She replied looking at Lyssa who lace was lifting a bit.

" Omggg" Lyss said shyly giggling tryna cover it.

" Bae what else you want out here?"

" Baeeee ?" She said smiling.

" Who else am I talking to ?"

" The old lady maybe, lets go get some food like Ihop" Lyssa replied grinning.

" I better be the only bae" she added.

                     ~IHOP~
Kentrell POV

" So whats your future looking like?"

" Future Lawyer" I said proudly cause alot of these niggas just wanna stay at they momma house and flash guns with that stimmy.

" I dont hear that often, ..... I been watching you, your gonna make it out of here you have potential ." Lyss replied caressing my cheeks.

" Nah, me and my future Doctors is"

" How you know I wanna be a Doctor ?" Why she blushing so hard?

" Remember your presentation in class ?" I said causing her to light up.

" I- I  didnt think you would pay attention."

" I pay attention to every thing you do." I cheered intertwining our fingers.

- Just a filler, with more of the soft Kentrell.

- Y'all im taking the book slow so everything will fall in place how I want it

- Vote & Comment 💚