Fifteen

Rosé POV

I wake up with Denali laying beside me, asleep. It took me a second, but I remembered what happened the night before. I get up to get some leftover pasta from last night for breakfast. I go into the bathroom first and I look at myself in the mirror above the sink. My eyeliner is all down my face from crying, and my lipstick is smudged. Fuck, it must be all over my pillow. I take a washcloth and take off my makeup and put on a face mask. Those always make me feel better.

I go into the kitchen and take out the pasta from the fridge. I'm waiting for it to heat up when Jan comes out of her room. She comes and gives me a hug and apologises to me about Lagoona.
"She's being a jerk recently about Denali. I'm really sorry," she says.
"You don't have to apologize lol, I want Lagoona to." I say.
"I know, but she might not. At least for a little while. Do you want me to talk to her?"
"No, no. It's okay, she'll probably come around when she sees how happy I am with my girlfriend." I lie. I know she won't apologize.
"Oh yeah! I'm so happy for you! How long have you been dating?"
I let her have some of my pasta and we have a long conversation about my and Denali's relationship. It's really nice to talk to someone about us, because I'm really excited.

Denali makes me feel funny. I'm always so happy with her, and every time I see her I get really excited. I miss her after like 5 minutes of being away from her. She makes me feel a weird burst in my chest whenever we kiss. I'm so excited that we're finally dating. She makes me happy. Happier than I've ever been before. I'm in love with her. I'd do anything for her.

I go back into my room at around 11. Denali's still asleep so I wake her up.
"hi rosie!! how are you?" she asks me and she pulls me into bed and gives me a hug.
"i'm pretty good, jan and i had a nice conversation." i say.
"i'm glad. what are we doing today?" denali asks.
"i'm not sure yet. we can be spontaneous!"
She kisses me and then starts getting dressed. I go to my room and start getting ready. I don't know where we're going, but it'll be fun.

I knock on her door. "Denali, you ready to go?"
"Yeah, lemme just get some shoes on then we can go," Denali responds.

We catch a cab to Edinburgh so we can go shopping. There are so many stores there, it may take us all day! oh no...

We finally arrive in Edinburgh. It's beautiful here. There are so many people and stores, i'm so excited.

"Oooh!! Can we go in there? I want a souvenir shirt!" Denali asks.
"Yeah, don't get anything too cheesey though. 🙄" I laugh.
"Ugh, fine, I won't," she says in a fake angry voice.
She comes out and shows me the stupidest shirt I've ever seen, so I buy it for her. She kisses me on the cheek to say thank you.

We leave the store and walk down the street, looking for another store to go into. We pass by a sex shop and Denali points and says, "What if we went in there lol."
"Okay lmfao let's do it!"
We go inside and there's so much going on. It's kind of an eyesore. The shop owner comes up to us,
"Ello, I'm Lawrence Chaney, the owner of this fine establishment. Need help with anything today?
"Umm, actually yeah. We've never had sex before, I was wondering if there was anything you would recommend?" Denali says. I'm kind of shocked at first, because we've never even talked about it before, but whatever.
"Sure! There's this one," She points across the room. "Scottish cock in a box! It's great. 😏😏"
Denali turns to me. "Should we get it?"
"Um, I guess so." I respond.
"We'll take it." She says to the owner.
Denali goes and pays for it and I check my phone. Definitely not to see if Lagoona sent an apology text...

We leave the store and keep shopping for a couple hours. When we get back to the castle, I go to Denali's room.
I help her unpack all of the bags of stuff we bought. She unpacks the scottish cock in a box and she giggles.
"When are we gonna use this?🤔" She asks me.
"I don't know, whenever you're ready lol." I say back.
"Are you so excited? Are you dyyyyying to fuck me?? Do you want a piece of this ass???" she teases.
I shrug and say, "yeah kinda."

We finish cleaning everything up and she lies down. I lie down next to her and I hold her. She kisses me. "I love you rosie."
"I love you too denali."