White Huntsman Ch. 1: Schoolhouse Punk

"Yo, come on let's fight!"

Jaune Arc sighed, "Dude, it's the last day of school. Do we really need to do this?"

A crowd had started to form around them in him and the other boy in the schoolyard. The hot summer sun beamed down on them. It was quite a perfect day.

"You scared I might beat you this time?!" The boy jeered.

Jaune pinched his nose in exasperation " Gabe, you've been trying to defeat me for the entire year, do you think you can defeat me today?"

Jaune tiredly stood up in bleak acceptance from the outside picnic table, leaving his school lunch unfinished.

" Jaune beat his ass again!" Beside him Jaune's best friend, Matthew Glas cheered him on by getting up and joining the growing mob of students around them.

"Alright, alright. Let's do this Gabriel." Jaune accepted the boy's challenge.

Gabriel Undine though of the same age and grade was around five inches taller than Jaune and seemed to have more muscle than the lanky teen. However, even though he seemed to be stronger than Jaune he never won a fight.

Gabriel was already in a stance when Jaune walked up to him. He bounced on the balls of his feet with his arms nearly perpendicular to his head.

Jaune, in contrast to Gabriel's constant and hyper movement, calmly rolled his sleeves and lifted his arms near his chest keeping his legs close together.

Gabriel attacked first, throwing all of his body weight into a jab, Jaune skillfully dodged the attack retaliating with a strong right hook filled with power that belayed his appearance.

All around him people recorded and cheered him on as if already knowing the outcome of the fight would be his win.

Gabriel backed away, getting out of Jaune's range before he could hit him again.

But Jaune was not about to let the advantage go. Rushing forward he aimed for Gabriel's stomach.

Jaune's fist made a direct impact, beneath his knuckles he could feel tight muscles.

'Shit' Jaune thought as he looked up at Gabriel's face.

Gabriel smirked haughtily, "I got you now!".

Gabriel charged, intent on grabbing Jaune's head.

However, Jaune bent his knees lowering himself near the ground, causing Gabriel to stumble forward.

Like a spring, Jaune jumped, landing a nasty uppercut on Gabriel's chin.

"Whooo Whooo!" The mob went wild not caring about the attention they were gathering from the teachers.

"Jaune! Knock him on his ass!" Matt yelled.

Jaune gave Gabriel a mocking smile, pissing off the taller boy.

"Goddamnit!" Gabriel yelled in frustration. He unleashed a deadly front kick between Jaune's legs going below the belt.

Jaune stopped it with his left-hand having already read his opponent's move. Holding on to Gabriel's leg he used his spare hand to punch the unmatched boy in the face multiple times.

Gabriel tried to block by putting his arms up but it was for naught.

With a final punch, Jaune let go of Gabriel's leg and pushed him away.

Gabriel, even after the beating, was still standing with some blood dripping from his nose and labored breaths.

"Give up!"