•Chap. 1

"I don't know what to do" said the peculiar red haired girl sitting beside me while hugging her knees, her eyes reflect all the worry and burden she have on her shoulders.

"Follow your heart" I simply said, remembering the word of A weird president who once told me that in the past, the girl clutched her hand over her heart and looked conflicted.

"My.... Heart?" She asked in a daze, who would have thought that in this small beach island that old man will bring his students here for a field trip and here I am, carelessly singing in the sea on the shore but this weird girl somehow approached me and even got me to talk to her, she's a weird one.

"Music never really belonged to one person only, music belonged to no one but yet it also belonged to everyone....... just like you" I said, she looked at me with a puzzled expression, But I merely grabbed my guitar from beside me and putting it in my arms then started strumming it.

"🎶 Song of the sea🎶"

"Sugoi....." She said in a daze, the sun started to raise at the horizon, I stood up and prepared to leave but she stopped me for some reason.

"What's your name? I never saw you in the academy before, I'm haruka" haruka? What a coincidence, I slipped my guitar back to it's case and wearing the strap around my body like a backpack.

"Haruna.....since both our names sound so similar I'll just call you.....ruka" I said and before adding "I'm not a student... I'm more like a guest really....see you around" I simply said before smiling at her a little and walking away....

3rd person's POV

As the mysterious girl named haruna walked away, haruka watched her disappearing back and felt that this will not be the last time the two will meet, For in the future, she would again encounter that girl named haruna.

--

After haruna entered the forest and continued walking she heard the familiar big and heartily laugh of shining saotome.

"Misssssss haruna!, I see you've met one of our promising composers" he said while hanging in the air and bouncing up and down, thank god the harness are very strong to hold him up.

"Mn" haruna simply hummed and nodded, not a hint of emotion found on her eyes and face, her gaze looked up to the stars in the sky that twinkled at the last moment before the sun's bright shine made them invisible..

"Kiri(pretty)........stars are like idols, they shined in the dark world and bring joy to everyone with their music, Stars that will continue to shine forever more, their music can move anyone's heart....
they are........ Starish...." She said in a daze, before looking back down on her own hand, remembering her awful past....

And thus the birth of STARISH started there.......