•chap 12

It was another morning for everyone, STARISH started preparing for breakfast, the only one missing was haruna, their composer and the new member of STARISH--cecil.

"Sorry for making you cook breakfast for me" a flustered haruka arrived at the site, running to them after just waking up from a sleepless night.

The usual day started for them.

However it wasn't 'usual' at all, after all they don't know that two people were already out of the camping ground and somewhere else nobody knows.

"Aijima is no longer here" their senpai camus broke the news to them, as the rest of them still open mouthed in disbelief of the news.

At Cecil's cabin room they gathered, looking at the necklace he use to wear around his neck laying on the bed with his recently written song by haruka.

"He returned to Annapolis to succeed the throne" camus explained, it's only natural for this to happen since the dark skinned male is a prince so succeeding the throne he must.

They protested against this, saying that cecil will return no matter what, camus left them to their thought as he exited the room, while everyone of them was bickering at one another, haruka held the necklace in her palms, suddenly an idea struck her.

"Runa-chan!" She gasped out, of course, in this kind of situation only haruna can help them, she always does, without waiting for the other, haruka jolt out of the room, running toward where the said girl's room is.....but in dismay..the only thing that greeted her was... silence.

On the other hand, the members of QUARTET NIGHT encountered something...unusual.

"The probability of cecil returning is practically zero" Ai emotionlessly said, they were also talking and thinking about what happened to their junior..after all what happened last night was something they couldn't forget.

While camus's mind was wondering somewhere reiji spotted something from the distance... squinting his eyes to clearly see what it is.

"Eh!!!!???" He yelled, his body shaking as he raise his finger to point at something.

Ranmaru shouted at him for the sudden surprise but after realizing that the usual energetic reiji shaking in fear...he turned his head to look at the direction.

"Oi!, Oi!, Oi! This cannot be happening" he also said, this wasn't Ai's first time in seeing it but it's still so mesmerizing as he remember.

"Can you  just please stay quiet--!!" Camus was about to snap but a bright light appeared above him.

A bird made out of fire flown to where they are, it was the size of a regular bird except..... it's made out of...flame! They couldn't believe their eyes, As the bird landed on the wooden railing it disappears instantly, a white envelope replacing it's place.

"Wh-what just happened?" Reiji stuttered in shock, the paper swayed left and right in the air as it floated toward them, catching the envelope in his hand, camus opened it without hesitation.

"It's from haru" Ai said, Standing beside the count as they all stared down the envelope.

"Good morning dear senpais, as you have known I'm currently not in the training grounds, I've been called to somewhere else and needed to be there immediately, you and I might not ever meet each other again so I'm sending this to you......Camus-senpai already know what to do so I'm going to leave this in your hands, know that it's your choice on whether you listen to it or not, goodbye"