•chap 4

Freedom....

How I would love to get out of this place and be free from the numbing feeling of strings attached to my limbs.

However..

I looked back to the group of teenage males around my age, They eyed me with curiosity and amusement, for some reason I can see myself in their eyes...

So new and naive to the world of idols...

Being an idol.....is a curse!, A curse that will bind you for as long as you live, being one was my greatest mistake.

I looked back up to the old man, arms crossed and his annoying grinning smile, I glared at him with my purple eyes.

I scoffed.

"You really are the worst, saotome-sama" I continued glaring daggers at him, His expression remained the same as it was before, Tsk.

"I'll get out of this place by myself, I don't need your permission or anyone's permission, I will not be caged up by you too, it happened to me once but it will not happen again" I really don't want to remember my past right now but somehow this old man kept on pushing me to my limit!

"STARISH can win the award by themselves, they don't need my help.....they don't need a help of a fallen idol, all they need is their friendship, love and their music" I looked back at them for a moment before looking away, but I can tell that what I said was true, the pride and joy in their eyes as they looked at each other have proven my point right.

"I said this to you a hundred time before and I will say it a hundred times more until I'm free...I will not go back to who I used to be... Good night" I opened the big double door and didn't even looked back before exiting and disappearing from their sight.

I will not go back to who I used to be.....

--

"Oy! pres. You know you didn't have to push her so hard" hyuuga scolded his superior, upset about what he said to the young girl, it maybe have been just a year since he knew the girl but he knew she been through a lot of tough things,
he also thinks it's probably best if she doesn't go back to being an idol, I mean after what she been through You can say that being on stage is going to be the last thing that she wanted to do.

No one knows what shining saotome's true intentions is about haruna.

"What once was broken can be fixed again, and even if we can't fix it we can just make....a new one" darkness went past his eyes as he just mysteriously disappeared without a trace--again.

Silence filled the air until haruka couldn't take it anymore and ran outside to search for the girl, the others yelled her name but she didn't even looked back as she continued to ran pass the same door haruna used.

"Let her, maybe she can calm her down after what just happened" hyuuga said, The idols looked at each other before calming down and thinking that maybe what their teachers said is right.

"So....who is she?" Kurusu syo asked, ringo sighed before facing them.

"her name is haruna..... she's a former idol a year ago, until....until she got into an... accident, so she has to take a haitus from her career, but she never recovered from what Happened to her and quit being an idol" there was more to the story than that, but it will be bad if he reveal haruna's life story all at once, they are still not ready for that kind of....things.

" A fallen idol?" Ichinose tokiya asked, in all his years of being an idol he never heard of an idol named haruna.

"Yes, we can't tell you the full details yet, but she is here as a guest of shining so do try to get along" a sweat ran down ringo's forehead as he knew how difficult haruna can be when it comes to people she isn't close with.

"Her talents are top notch in both idol and composing field, haruna is the very first idol that doesn't have a composer during her idol years, she composed her own songs. composing, writing lyrics, recording and almost everything was done by her own hardwork, and their were no doubt that every one of her songs reach top hits in the industry, you might need her help someday" hyuuga explained, with every bit of information about her kept them questioning and questioning who haruna really is...