Training: Day:...Who knows?

"Wrong stance, fix it!" War hissed through gritted teeth, making another strike at the weary Damiana.

"Give me a break, I've been up all night!" Damiana retorted, easily deflecting the large blade.

      In the distance, Death, Fury, and Strife watched over the battle with intrest.

"She's pretty good with everything we threw at her...what'll be her primary weapon?" Strife speculated, looking at his eldest sibling.

"I'm not sure,"

"For now, I think she should keep that practice sword." Fury said quietly, quickly assessing the situation.

"Mm,"

        As War swung Chaoseater towards Damiana's head, Damiana propelled herself upwards and landed on the flat of his blade. In half a second, Damiana swung herself forward, making a complete front flip over War's head. She landed with a soft thud onto the grass and swung the sword's edge at the back of War's neck, just stopping the blade before it sliced through his skin.

"Ha, I won!" Damiana giggled, putting the edge of her sword onto her right shoulder.

"I allowed you to win," War said stubbornly, putting Chaoseater back in it's harness.

"That was a pretty okay fight," Strife said, appearing next to Damiana along with Death and Fury.

"It was well executed, Damiana," Fury said, nodding in approval.

"Well, you've improved over the course of this week, that's always a positive sign."

      Damiana pushed her bangs, which were now way too long,  back and smiled happily at the compliments she was receiving.

                      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You know, you missed a spot," Strife said tauntingly, motioning at the smudge of blood on one of his pistols.

      Damiana rolled her eyes and scrubbed the spot clean...

Or at least tried...

"This isn't teaching me anything!" She whinned, glaring at the snickering Strife.

"I'm fully aware of that...but it's teaching me on how gullible you can be!"

      Damiana growled and continued scrubbing the blood stain on the pistol.

"And yet you continue." He laughed, putting his hands behind his head.

"Done!" She said, carefully placing the pistols next to the now-bored Strife.

"Since you're my guardian, for now...may I go out into the woods for awhile?"

"Why?"

"I'm bored, you're not entertaining enough..."

"Good point, go, but don't stay out too late or Fury will kill me."

Damiana nodded happily and slipped out of Strife's hut like home, smiling devilishly to herself.

"And I know why you really want to go outside, don't try it."

     Damiana sighed dramatically and slowly made her way to a fallen tree's stump. She flopped backwards and sat on the stump, deep in thought.

"If you thought any harder," Shadow materialize from the shadows.

"You would resemble Auguste Rodin's the Tinker,"

"Thinker! See, I know things too." Damiana snapped, folding her arms.

"Well, since you wanna be so nasty, I don't think you would want what I brought." Shadow sat on her haunches teasingly.