Inspired By The Song Adam And Steve by Dorian Electra

My legs are shaking, but the hounds keep biting my ankles, forcing me to keep walking. My shackled hands are bloody, and the iron grip doesn't give room for comfort. My eyes desperately look for a way out, but there are no doors in this hall of fire.

Hands reach for me, black rings engraved with cruel symbols covering each finger, forcing me to look at the figure sitting on the throne. They're like death itself. With a half filled glass of black in their hand, and a crown of icy fire on their dark blue hair, I can't help but stare. Their clothing is just as unearthly as the rest of this hell, and just as grim. White, contrasting brilliantly with the black vines creeping around their throat and down one arm, biting into their flesh, making bright blood speckle the pure cloak. Their eyes are like a smoldering fire. Red flames mixed with the dark shade of coal splintering their enemies, me, with that piercing stare. I shiver, while those eyes of death rake over my blood stained body. The rest of their face is immaculate, beautiful, full lips, with a small penciled on mustache. Makeup covers their face, making them even more exquisite. They see me marveling at them, and give a heartless smile.

They aren't sorry for the pain they caused me. Even if we once were as close to love as one can get, this world has made them a monster, a monarch of darkness, ruler of pain.

I miss them.

"Bow for the devil themself." A voice grunts, and I realize the hand that pulled my head towards them has a body attached to those ringed fingers. Her face is scared. Long marks across her face, pulling the flesh back, showing the fresh blood spilling out. Apparently, they don't hesitate to punish those who step out of line.

I realize I haven't been bowing too late, when a boot finds itself against my back.

"Now, are you might find yourself with an even worse fate, mortal."

Reluctantly, I bow my head in defeat. It nearly touches the ground, with the heavy collar around my head. I would never bow to anyone a few weeks ago. I guess this is my life now. bowing to the hardships, letting them rule me, rather than the opposite.