Chapter 1 (Don't Get Caught)

A few minutes ago, Jiang Chu was watching an introduction to a horror game at home. 

It is said that this is the most popular horror game nowadays. With the rapid development of technology today, game developers can already make the game as realistic as the real world, so countless horror enthusiasts have poured in to experience the most realistic excitement. 

This game is a gift from his sister. He suffers from severe Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, and he will always unconsciously fall into a coma, but the current technological methods are actually helpless to his disease, which can only relieve the symptoms and cannot cure them. His younger sister meant that he should be stimulated a little bit more, which might relieve his drowsiness. 

Although he didn't think this method would be more effective than medical methods, it was his sister's kindness, so he tried to log in. 

So he is now in the game. 

In front of him is a simple door, old and sturdy, with a certain rich pattern engraved on it, and the frame is made of bronze metal, like medieval European architecture. 

The building behind the gate is a steeple church, built in the Baroque style. The spire was covered with moss; the color was dark like coagulated blood, and a few crows hovered over it, giving people a particularly uncomfortable feeling. 

A well-dressed noble young man in luxurious clothes stood at the door. His side face was amazingly beautiful; his nose was high; his eyebrows were straight; his hair and eyebrows were pale golden like the morning sun; and only one pair of eyes was as dark as the night. 

His ornate blue cloak was stained with dirt, but it did not affect his beauty in the least. His hand held a sapphire scepter, indicating his noble status. 

"Your Majesty." A man in a black noble costume approached him and naturally helped him take off his cloak. "You should go to the confession room." 

Jiang Chu looked at him calmly. 

Looking at the style of clothing here, it should be based on medieval, ancient Europe as the background, but from this clothing, it is impossible to confirm which century it is. 

The man misunderstood his silence and asked, "Your Majesty, don't you want to go anymore?"

Jiang Chu didn't know what his character was like, so he nodded along first. 

The man's eyes showed a petting smile, and he knelt down on one knee in full view, took Jiang Chu's right hand, and gently kissed the back of his hand: "You are really a wayward king." 

Jiang Chu is not used to other people's touch and immediately withdrew his hand. 

He frowned and said, "Don't touch me." 

The man didn't care about Jiang Chu's alienation. It could even be said that he was used to it, but he still knelt on one knee to Jiang Chu and said piously: "If you have any troubles, as I can hardly escape the blame for the duke, I am willing to dedicate my soul to the devil, just to solve your troubles." 

His eyes are burning and full of love. "But if you miss the blessing of God because of your waywardness, I won't forgive myself in any way."

The surly little king must have been angry when he watched him silently. 

His kingship, even his anger, is so confusing. 

Jiang Chu understood the character of the original owner; he was probably a second-generation ancestor, and he was spoiled in the palm of his hand as a king. 

He hasn't forgotten that what he entered is a horror game, and in this game, the fastest to die is this second-generation ancestor. 

That would be easy to handle. Jiang Chu thought blankly; at least let him act without showing off.