Chapter 3 (Don't Get Caught)

Prince Arnold invited him to dinner. After Jiang Chu was sure that he would not act rashly now, he reluctantly agreed. 

It is true that the prince and the royal family do not deal with each other, but he wants to obtain the king at the same time. 

Jiang Chu believed that the young king himself had long been very upset and would definitely want to kill him if he had a chance. 

But unfortunately, his right as king is still too small, and he basically relies on the duke's loyalty to him. 

The steak made by the prince's chef tastes good. Jiang Chu was a little worried about having black pepper sauce, but when the steak was served, it was actually topped with tomato sauce. 

Anyway, he has accepted the messy setting here, and he doesn't want to think about why fine-tuned tomato sauce appeared in the Middle Ages. And the food was quite appetizing, as if it were made for him. 

"You really like to eat." With an enthusiastic smile on his face, the prince said, full of hints: "The cook was deliberately dug from the palace." 

"I think so." The aggressiveness in his eyes was undisguised. Licking the corner of his mouth, he said, "Sooner or later, you will live here forever; it would be better..." 

Jiang Chu sneered and suddenly stood up. 

Arnold looked at him suspiciously. 

He was holding a crystal goblet in his hand, and the red wine appeared transparent under the light, but he stepped forward and poured the wine on the prince. 

The red liquid fell from the ends of the hair and wetted the coat of the elegant clothes. Arnold hadn't reacted yet, and he looked at him in surprise. 

"In your dreams." He sneered, "You have everything in your dreams." 

The prince smiled lowly, wiped the ends of his hair with a napkin, and proactively apologized: "Sorry, Your Majesty." 

 "Yes. Forget it." 

He apologized quickly, but his eyes clearly read: I will dare to do it next time. 

Jiang Chu began to think about whether to smash the wine glass on his head.

But obviously, if this NPC is annoyed, he won't get any benefit. 

"Your Majesty." He laughed softly and said, "I love you." "No one loves you more than me." 

Jiang Chu was in a bad mood and didn't want others to be in a good mood. As soon as his evil taste came up, he thought of the Duke and said, "For me, the Duke can give his soul to the devil; what can you do?" 

Sure enough, the prince's face instantly became chilly, and his eyes were cold, like an unpopular sculpture. 

The candle on the wall suddenly went out, and the room was quiet and terrible. 

"What you just said is true?" His voice was low and weird. "You don't believe me, but you chose to believe in the duke?" 

Jiang Chu didn't know where this fine malice came from; it penetrated into his skin at the same time. It made him tremble. 

At this time, a system option appeared in front of him: 

【Who do you choose to believe?】

【a. Duke of Verlaine  b. Prince Arnold  c. Believe in no one】

【Note: Your choice this time will prompt different clues; please choose carefully】

Jiang Chu chose c and put down his hand.