···¤3¤···

I'm very sorry for taking so long to update this story! School is being such a pain in the ass and I'm spending most of my time doing school work anymore. I am rereading all of the Yarichin Bitch Club mangas I have right now so hopefully that will give me a little more inspiration to write here.

-Preciously-

"Come on Toono. Let's go eat in the courtyard." I said to him, still smiling a bit.

"Hai, (N/N)." He responded smiling back

-Now-

Tooni and I went to the cafeteria to get ourselves some lunch while we talked about how are day was going so far.

"Nobody really talked to me today other than you and Yacchan. He seems to be really nice you know?" Toono told me when we got to our table.

"Oh? Well I'm glad you've made a friend considering how much you lack when it comes to communication. Hehe." I reponded with a gentle smile.

"Heyyy. I'm not that bad at talking to others." He said with a slight pout at the end. "Oh! I just remembered! Yacchan told me that we had to be in a club for at least one year here in order to graduate. I was going to go sign up for one after lunch if you'll go with me?"

"Sure I will. I mean, I'll just join the same club as you so we can just sign up for them together."

-time skip-

The end if the day came soon after and I went to get Toono from his class so we could head over to the club we joined. We joined the photography club since we thought it would be the easiest compared to sports (which neither of us were all that good at) and music related clubs. I quite like taking pictures so it was a bit of a win-win for me.

"Hey Toono, are you ready to go?" I asked when I arrived at his classroom.

"Yeah let's go. Bye Yacchan!"

"See ya Toono!"

In no time it seemed, we were in front of the club room.

"Hey Toono you look a little nervous, you okay?" I asked him concerned.

"I'm fine. Let's do this." He said before starting to open the door. "Hi I'm-"

He was cut off by the scene displayed in front of us.

I saw the pink haired boy, Yuri, from my class with a vibrater held against his crotch and the blue haired boy, Tamura, Yuri's friend holding it.

Before I could see anything else, the people in the room glanced at the door before Toono pulled the door closed. Toono looked a little traumatized from what he just witnessed and I was about to ask if he was okay when the door to the club room was opened again, but this time by a very sparkly boy.

"Are you ne club members?" He asked excitedly, practically shining to the point I thought I would need sunglasses.

"Um, no I-" Toono stumbled over his words, still shocked.

The blonde boy grabbed onto our arms and started to tug us into the room where he told the others about how we were new members of the club and to welcome us.

"Welcome to the Yarichin Bitch Club!" They all said while posing with different sex toys and either smiles or smirks on thier faces.

To Be Continued...

505 words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's really short but I am writing this at midnight and I have to wake up for school in the morning. I might try a different writing style for the next chapter but I'm not sure yet.

~Spade