BEST OF ME

BEST OF ME━━━preview!

BEST OF ME
━━━preview!

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

ooo. EVERYONE AT HOGWARTS was familiar with the name Sirius Black. There were many reasons why he was definitely not unknown throughout his years of Hogwarts. Some may have known him because of the fact he was known as a big flirt around the school, or maybe because he was the first black family member who was sorted in Gryffindor, or simply because he is a marauder. The point is he was definitely not in the shadows as if anything he was the opposite. It seemed like where everywhere Sirius Black went, he was the center of attention.

ooo. REGULUS BLACK on the other hand was different from his older brother. Instead of pranking others in his free time, he studied in the library. While Sirius had slept with half of the school, Regulus Black was still a virgin. It seemed like Regulus did exactly the opposite of what his brother did as the youngest black brother followed right into where his destiny was supposed to be, a perfect pureblood son. Though even so, he wasn't unknown around Hogwarts either. After all he was a Black, many tend to steer away from him in fear of his cold ambience. Though under his mask, he was nothing more than a fragile soul. His heart was like a diamond; so beautiful, yet so fragile. He was a boy who many wanted to know more about, but never could as Regulus Black was untouchable.