𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

"Where did you get those earrings?"

Tanjiro was stunned by the question since it was so sudden, he hesitated before answering.

"There my family heirlooms." Tanjiro answered.

Y/n's eyes widened at that, were her ears deceiving her. 'Did Oto-San pass Sun Breathing down without me knowing?' She thought.

Oyakata-Sama spoke, cutting the awkwardness in air. "Tanjiro, you may step back. We have concluded our business with you."

Tanjiro was now being carried by a Kakushi to the butterfly estate, while the Hashira All unsheathed their blades.

And to their surprise, Y/n actually flinched a little. Who knew An Upper Moon One flinched from the Hashiras just Unsheathing their blades.

"Who knew, an Upper Moon flinched from Humans like us!" Kyojuro said loudly.

Y/n didn't say anything, she quickly disappeared and was in the dark corner of the room.

"Oi! Demon! Show your face!" Sanemi yelled.

Y/n still didn't talk.

"Filthy Demon, come out already!" Obanai yelled annoyed.

"No!" Y/n yelled shaking, memories coming back to her.

"And why is that?" Shinobu asked.

"I fear Death ok?! I've always had a fear of death!" Y/n yelled.

The Hashiras were taken by this, who knew that an Upper moon feared death. She had killed thousands of lives.

-time skip-

Y/n had already went back to the infinity fortress, the Hashira meeting was now in session.

"That Demon today was definitely from the others! Who knew a strong like her would fear death!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"Oyakata-Sama if I may, I have met her on a mission." Sanemi said, all heads turned towards him.

"Before I arrived, I could already tell she ate another slayer beforehand. When it was a one-on-one duel, I feel like it's her specialty. But if it's cornered by multiple Hashiras, she would start to freak out." Sanemi explained.

"I'm not sure if that's the case."

————————————————————
-𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖-

"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬! 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭!" 𝕐/𝕟 𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕.

'𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫? 𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞....'