𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

Time passes really fast if you just don't pay attention

Time passes really fast if you just don't pay attention. Sometimes your asking yourself, how did I get here?

The Flame Hashira survived the incident with Akaza But was forced to retire.

Right now, Y/n now was in the Red Light District with Daki. Well not exactly, she was just walking around. Keeping an eye out.

That was until she jumped back into Daki's room and seeing the demon lord. (Don't make Micheal Jackson comments, I will delete them)

"You both seem to have eaten quite a lot of humans. You've both gotten a lot stronger compared to before. That's good." Muzan said.

They both bowed.

"YES!"
"Yes Muzan-Sama."

"But don't let your guard down. If things are going well, you can get easily tripped up." Muzan said again.

Muzan averted his gaze from Daki to Y/n.

"Daki, leave us." Muzan said still having his gaze on Y/n's bowing figure.

Daki then left leaving only Y/n and Muzan in the room.

"Y/n, I can tell something's bothering you. What is it?" Muzan asked.

"The Hashiras...they made me remember my past and my stupid fear! I hate them! I hate them! I HATE THEM!!" Y/n yelled, pulling and gripping on her own hair.

Muzan then went over to her, and cupped her face gently. Tracing his fingers over her demon slayer marks, one that was her birth mark on the left side of her forehead, while the other was the right of her jaw that went down to her neck.

"Y/n, you'll become much stronger. Much, Much Crueler. Your a special demon. Don't ever let those stupid Slayers get in your head. Don't ever fear death, your a demon after all." Muzan said still cupping her face.

"Hai, Muzan-Sama."

———————————————

'SLAP!'

Zenko(Zenitsu) was whacked across the rooms, While Y/n glared at him still.

"Don't touch Warabihime-Oiran so Casually. You hotheaded rotten brat. Looks like you need some discipline. Tough discipline." Y/n said with venom in her voice.

Daki was also glaring at Zenko, but felt so honored that Y/n would stand up for her.

"Y/n-Sama, Warabihime-Oiran......" The master said quietly.

"That's Right! Please!! Give us a break! The house will open soon! The customers will come...!! I will prepare a heavy punishment, so for now..." The master of the house said as he bowed towards the two females.

"Please preserve our reputation..." He continued as he was still in a bowing position.

Y/n and Daki glared down at him well the other ladies of the house were shaking behind them.