That boy (2/2) || 15

-CONTINUED-

Their phone lit up as a notification popped on the screen. Clay clicked on it and realized what Andrew was trying to do.

"Aera..." He called, "he posted a picture of himself from here and captioned it as -going to hangout with my girl 'Jeon Aera'."

"His girl?" Aera squinted her eyes as she opened her phone to look at it, "Since when? I never said Yes!" She shouted and smashed the phone on the floor angrily.

"Aera, relax. We'll do something" Jungkook said grabbing her hand and turning her around to face him.

"Please do" She trailed off and hugged Jungkook's big muscular figure. He stroked her head and gestured Jake to show him the post she saw. His eyes studied the face of the boy, Andrew and nodded to himself.

"Uh Aera, I think you should take some rest. We'll get going." Clay said, "We can reschedule our sleepover for some other day." He smiled.

"Yeah, please take rest and don't overthink about him. Everything will be fine." Jake said.

"But-"

"Its okay, we can hangout later. Its not like this was once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

"...okay" Aera nodded and smiled a little. The boys left and Aera was sitting on the couch with Jungkook who was doing something on his laptop.

"I'm home!" They heard Jimin's voice.

"Are we going to tell him?" Aera said.

"Obviously. I told you its alright and you don't have to worry. We'll see what to do." Jungkook assured.

"I have food!" Jimin said and placed a pack of happy meals on the coffee table. "What's up with the tensed faces?"

"Uh he has something to tell you." Aera said pointing at Jungkook who sighed and looked up at his hyung.

"Yes?" Jimin nodded and sat down after taking off his blazer and neck tie.

"Actually she has something to tell you." Jungkook said.

"Stop doing this and tell me what is it" Jimin said. Aera glanced at Jungkook and sighed nodding her head subtly. She told the whole story of how this cute and innocent boy was now getting on her nerves and annoying her.

Jimin nodded after hearing hear and understood the situation. He rolled his shoulders back and sat in a more comfortable position as he unbuttoned the top few buttons of white dress shirt.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"I didn't wanted to make you worried and it didn't look that serious at the beginning. But everyone always encouraged Andrew saying it was cute and I should stop 'playing hard to get'. So..."

"My child" Jimin chuckled softly and opening his arms for Aera to come and give him a hug which she did quickly. "Did you grow up so much that you can decide what worries us and what doesn't?" He asked scolding her jokingly.

"I'm sorry Oppa" she said, "But yeah I should've told you earlier. Maybe it wouldn't have gotten this bad then."

"Yeah maybe but anyways, better late than never." Jimin said. "Eh what was about the post that you mentioned?"

"Oh yeah, he was calling me his girl." She said, "That's so weird, I'm not his girl Or anyone's girl!"

"Hey I thought you were my girl?" Jimin said.

"Oh right, I am" Aera gasped, "What I mean is, I'm not anyone's girl who is not my Oppa."

"That sounds better" Jungkook laughed.