chapter 1

i wake up and i go downstairs to eat breakfast with ashley, but then she says: "we completely forgot that today is adoption day!" i've waited so long for this day

i put on a pink top and a pink skirt, a transparent little bag and transparent shoes. i curl my hair and, put them in an half-up high ponytail, i do my make up and i put on a perfume.

i go downstairs with ashley and kendall jenner and ariana grande show up. we are so exited! kendall wants to adopt me and ariana wants to adopt ashley.

before leaving i tell ashley that i'll text her everyday, then i jump into kendall's car and she asks: "what do u wanna do?" i reply: "umm... maybe go shopping?" kendall says: "ok!" and she drives to the mall, where i buy some clothes, saint laurent sunglasses, a lv bag and then i go to the apple store; kendall asks: "what do u wanna buy?" i say: "i can't believe i can buy whatever i want!" she laughs and i say: "i want the iphone 12 pro max"

kendall buys it and i set up my instagram; i already have 1 million followers! i still can't believe i'm kendall jenner's daughter.

when we're done shopping she drives to mc donald's and we eat and i say: "i've always wanted to get my nails done" and kendall says: "ofc u can get them done now, i'll drive to the nail saloon"

at the nail saloon i get butterfly themed nails and i love them. when we're done kendall drives home and the house is amazing and big.