Chapter 1

Lan Zhan walked through the streets at night. The dark stone paths illuminated by warm lights from the houses and shops around. He has broken his clan's rule but he couldn't care less. Since the time he heard that his Wei Ying had mastered demonic cultivation, he was worried as hell. He first decided to take Wei Ying to Gusu but his uncle, Lan Qiren wouldn't agree and neither did Wei Ying himself. So, with the help of his brother, Lan Xichen, he made his uncle agree to let him visit Wei Ying for once.

His uncle did agree, but he didn't knew his nephew would be staying in Burial mounds much longer than he had thought. Probably FOREVER.

Lan Zhan reached Burial Mounds in no time. It was night so there were not many people around the place or rather say there were at all. He entered the Burial Mounds. Being one of the prominent cultivators and possessing high spiritual energy, he could easily sense the resentful energy around him. But he was not a bit scared like other cultivators were.

He reached the entrance protected by a demonic tool made by his Wei Ying. He needed to break through it to enter. With a swing of his snow white sword Bichen, he broke the tool and entered the Burial Mounds.

Wei Ying had very bad sleeping habits. He would sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning. Owing to his bad sleeping habits, he was still awake and drinking wine, his thoughts lost in invention of new tools. Suddenly, he felt that his guard demonic tool he created for the protection of burial mounds broke. He quickly reached the entrance to found who did it? It was dark and he could only see a shadow of the person standing there in the dark.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Wei Ying, it's me." Lan Zhan answered Stepping forward and close to Wei Ying.

Wei Ying stood there dumbfounded. Lan Zhan was the last person he had expected to be here. The righteous, rule abiding, and one with the title Huanguang Jun. What was he doing there? Was he sent to destroy Burial Mounds and kill him?

But Lan Zhan would never harm him, however angry or agitated he was, he thought. Pushing his thoughts aside, he made a stern face and asked.
"Who sent you Lan Wangji?"

"I came at my own will." Lan Zhan answered and stepped closer.
"I will be staying with you from now on, Wei Ying." Lan Zhan said and stepped closer.
"I am here to protect you,to love you and to be loved by you." Lan Zhan whispered in his ears.

Wei Ying's mind stopped working at those words. He stood there like a statue and waited for Lan Zhan to tell him that it was a joke. But he didn't. Instead he moved closer and took his lips into his, closing the gap between them. Wei Ying couldn't even protest. His mind went blank. All the thoughts about demonic cultivation, his new inventions, lotus pier, Jiang Cheng, Shijie and his parents, all faded. He concentrated only on the kiss.

It was only after Wei ying was panting that Lan Zhan left his lips. He placed a kiss on his forehead and whispered in his ear.
"I love you. Wei Ying."

Wei Ying liked Lan Zhan a lot. After their time at the cave, he even started to develop feelings for him. But he was too scared that Lan Zhan would reject him. But now when, Lan Zhan himself proposed to him, how could he sit back.
So,Wei Ying, without even thinking responded,

"I love you too, Lan Zhan."

I hope you enjoyed reading first chapter.

Let me know if there are any mistakes. Also if anyone wants some info about characters (which I'm sure you wouldn't need if you have watched 'Untamed'), please tell me, I'll write a chapter about the characters.

Hope you had liked reading it. Please vote and comment.

Stay safe.