Chapter 1

"NNOOOOOOO Jk don't leave me please," Davi cried as she fell to the ground, "you are all I have." Her best friend in the world, the only one that was nice to her when she was sent to this awful orphanage was leaving her. She got there when she was six years old and barely spoke any Korean. Her Dad got a job in Seoul and he packed them up and moved them from the States to there after her mother passed away. They'd been here a month when he was murdered. Since she had no family she was dumped into that god-awful orphanage and left here until she ran away. Jk was the only one that would even talk to her, he was a year older than her and he became her world.

Davi shot up in bed and wiped her face. She was crying. She couldn't believe she was still having that damn dream, it's been over 10 years. Oh well, time to get up Davi, you have an actual job interview today, maybe you can finally stop working random part-time jobs and make something of yourself. It took a bit of hacking, she had to change her name from Queenie Davis to Davi Queens. Erased that she was an orphan and added a few other things that weren't exactly true. She was now a Harvard graduate, and she moved to Seoul to improve her Korean a year ago. She was also 24 years old, on paper. She had a great time adding that to her resume, she'd also never even been to Boston before. Time to get up and get ready for this interview.

Jungkook had that dream again, the one where they took him away from Queenie. While he was thankful that he was adopted, he just wished he could find her. How was he one of the leaders of the most powerful Mafias in South Korea but he couldn't find one simple orphan? He needed to get up, they had a meeting at one of their cover businesses today. He was the last to join, after his six brothers. Their Father Bang PD, the head of the Mafia never married and he needed people he could groom to take over. The only issue was they were bleeding money and soon the Mafia would be done for. His brothers Joon and Jin were the smart ones, they got his father investing in better business fronts. Their businesses were now some of the most successful ones in Korea and because of that their Mafia was thriving as well. 

He heard a noise to his left and saw the girl he fucked last night still in his bed, he pushed her hard on her shoulder to wake her up. She groaned, "what."

"Get the fuck out of my bed, I wanted to fuck you not spend the night with you."

"Excuse me asshole, after I rode you for 2 hours I was tired. Geez, sorry."

"Like I give a fuck now get out before I throw you out."

She scrambled out of the bed and room, Jk heard her cussing him in the hallway. Oh well, time to wash the skank off. 

Davi snickered at herself when the secretaries were scrambling. She was the only applicant to show up for the interview. While she thought her forged resume would be enough, she had to be 100% sure. So she might have hacked into their system and sent an email to the other applicants and canceled the interviews. For a security company, they have a shit firewall. Davi smiled when the lady called her name and told her to go in.

"Please sit down Miss Queens. Your resume is quite impressive. A Harvard graduate and you moved here to learn more Korean?"

She nodded her head and answered in perfect Korean, they didn't need to know that she'd been in this country for over 10 years vs the 1 year that was on her resume. 

"I'm assuming you speak English as well?"

She did, she didn't get to use it as much since people only speak to her in English when they want to practice or when a foreigner sees her and needs help. You can tell she wasn't Korean in about two seconds, her hair is bright red, the kind of red you can't get in a bottle. She has light blue eyes, and while she's slim, she is nowhere as small as the women here.