Welcome to My World of Short-Stories!

*INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER*

Hello! So the time travelers, may be you all are seeing this after my retirement from Fanfictions and novels writing! Since it's a commitment to write a fanfiction as the fans wait for it, I have decided to leave writing fanfiction novels/novellas and join the group of One-Shot, Two-Shots and Multi-Shots.

As I am quite busy with my life, I am leaving the world of general fiction as well (Can't tell about future though) after finishing my published books.

By the way, thank you so much for clicking/adding my book to your reading list. I hope that you will like these short stories fully.

As these are all fantasies, there is no connection with the real life events. If you had found anything common those were pure co-incident.

Lastly, my first language/mother tongue is not English. Hence, you will face many errors while reading these stories. Please keep your patience with me. I will edit those gradually.

○○○

!COPYRIGHT ALERT!

These stories are all my own imaginations. So don't you dare to copy my creation and tag it as your own. I will sue you if I found anything common. You have brain. Use it.

Thank you.

○○○

Thank you so much for appreciating my work. I hope, you will enjoy my creativity till the end. Let the stories bloom themselves.

With Love
Sumi96

○○○

○○○♡○○○

○○○♡○○○