Electric Love

Shinsho grabbed Denki by the hips and practically threw him on the counter, passionately kissing him.
"Is there anything even here? Ya know like.... Stuff" The indigo haired male questioned.
"UH well Momo practices her quirk with condoms and lube a lot - they're pretty easy to make apparently- so they might be in here." Denki chucked awkwardly.
Shinsho bent down to check the cupboards. He found condoms, lube and,,, a vibrator. "Sheesh Momo" Denki laughed.
"You still wanna do this right? Just tell me stop if u want" Denki nodded excitedly in return.

*Time skip to after prep cuz I'm lazy as fook*

Denki was already a hot mess, and they had only done prep so far.
"You're sensitive aren't you kitten?"
Denki couldn't talk, he could only beg. "Shut up and rail me already~!!" he pleaded.
"Hush, you do as I say or else I'll use my quirk, you hear me?"
"Yes, master" He whimpered.

Shinsho POV:
Fuck that's hot. I love when he calls me that. I mean it's true too, I'm his master, he's nothing more than my little whore. For now at least. I wanted his wish too, just to fuck him until he's screaming my name. Panting. Begging. I got more and more needy at every little noise he'd make, every thought that entered my head, just looking at his body all laid out for me. I bit my lip and stared, not really thinking. "Please master, please I need you now!" Denki whined. I snap out of my thoughts and hold his hips, lining myself up.

Denki POV:

"YES! yesyesyes!! Fucking finally! I've been craving his touch since I met him." I thought, without realising what he was doing. Then all of a sudden a wave of pain and pleasure ran through my body.

*no more pov for now*

"Agh~ fuck~" Denki practically screamed.
"Shh, baby" Shinsho covered the smaller boys lips "You don't want them hearing us do you? Or are you gunna be a little whore hm? Do you want them to hear you scream my name kitten?"
Denki went red and looked away quickly before Shinsho grabbed his chin, forcing hint to look. "Keep your eyes on mine, alright kitten?" Denki nodded, mesmerised by the dark amethyst eyes in front of him.

(I decided to slip this chapter up, mostly cuz I'm writing this in class, but also to leave all my dolls on a cliffhanger <3)

Well that's a wrap for a small while. Stay safe my dolls <3